Chris Chaput E-Bay Auction for Breast Cancer. 90mm Flywheels

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Cat Young
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty

Chris Chaput E-Bay Auction for Breast Cancer. 90mm Flywheels

Post by Cat Young » Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:13 pm

Please take a minute & check out this E-Bay item up for auction from Chris Chaput. All you kids, tell your parents about this auction!!

Chris & daughter, Nicki.

E-Bay auction #330182606742

100% of the final sale price will support Boarding For Breast Cancer. That's right, 100%.

These are the wheels you will be bidding on:

100% of the final sale price will support Boarding For Breast Cancer.

Nonprofit's Mission Statement:
Boarding For Breast Cancer (B4BC) is a non-profit, youth-focused education, awareness, and fundraising foundation. Our mission is to increase awareness about breast cancer, the importance of early detection and the value of a healthy lifestyle.

This donation is backed by "Learn more about the MissionFish" guarantee.

Please read & then log on to E-bay & bid!!! PLEASE!!!

This is Chris Chaput, thanking you for checking out my auction here. You have an opportunity to make a difference in the fight against breast cancer, as I will donate all proceeds from this auction to Boarding For Breast Cancer (see http://www.b4bc.org).

I am offering an extremely rare set (4 wheels) of our second generation 90mm Flywheels that are poured in our Reflex Formula urethane. The Lime color means that they are 80a in durometer - perfect for just about every road condition imaginable. Instead of the usual bright orange core found in the Classic pours, theses have special black cores signifying the Reflex 'thane. Only a few dozen sets exist, none of which are for sale through the normal distribution channels. Only elite racers in unique situations get them, usually by winning first place in a Downhill, Streetluge, or Slalom race. Here's your chance to be one of the few who can say, "I have the Reflex Fly's and they totally rock!"

So far, Dave Rogers and Ross Baradoy have taken a few sets down to Brazil for the Guiness World Record speed attempt and gave them away to the STOKED Brazilian skaters. The fastest time recorded in Downhill Skateboarding was by Douglas "DaLua" Silva. He went over 70mph on 90mm Flywheels. World Chapion Slalom racer Jason Mitchell won a set for winning at the COSS Open last weekend, and James Kelly won some for winning the Junior AND Open class at IGSA's Downhill race at Bonelli. I have every other other set, and I'm not giving them away without a fight.

The World Downhill Skateboarding Champion Martin Siegrist won World Cup events on both Flywheels and Reflex formula BigZigs, but he hasn't tried Reflex Fly's yet. Martin, Mischo Erban, and the Maryhill Festival of Speed winner Scoot Smith will get some soon. Will you beat them to the punch?

Please know that you're not just getting a cool set of wheels. You're helping women, women who skate, and skateboarding. To win this auction is a Win-Win for everyone. Bid hard, bid long, bid early, bid late, or snipe it with a huge number to guarantee victory. If the final bid is $200 or more, I'll toss in a FREE set of Biltin Bearings.

Thanks again and good luck,

Chris Chaput