SOLD: FS/FT! VINTAGE Fibreflex 28'' "kicktail"+G

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Phil Song

SOLD: FS/FT! VINTAGE Fibreflex 28'' "kicktail"+G

Post by Phil Song » Mon Dec 06, 2004 6:18 pm

I have a vintage (NOT a reissue) G&S FibreFlex 28'' infamous "kicktail" model skateboard. The deck is in fairly good condition keeping in mind how many years its been around. It is a two-tone deck with a blue top and red bottom. I re-gripped the grip tape, but the original sticker is still intact. It comes with all its original parts which are the original gold Gull Wing H.P.G. IV trucks, Rad Pad inclined risers, and green 70 mm Kryptonics Star-Trac urethane wheels.

I also have an even older G&S "warptail" skateboard. This deck has also been re-gripped, but with the EXACT original pattern and all the original stickers are left intact. This deck is in nearly perfect condition. This board also comes with the original parts of StarBurst wheels in clear red urethane. The trucks are first generation tracker, and are the original which came with the board.

I am willing to trade and/or sell both of these classics. What I'm looking for is: complete roeracing (preferably bottlerocket/unlimited) board, or complete turner board (needlenose/fullnose), or Fibreflex (response/proslalom), but make offers. I'm basically in search of a modern very high-quality slalom/carving skateboard. I would also like the boards to come with seismic trucks. Or I can sell these, again, make offers. If you need any more information or would like pictures please e-mail me or leave a reply. Thanks a lot. Longboards would also work, if you have a nice Insect bigbug/pintal set up with seismics, etc. Offer as well.

edit, i now have pictures of BOTH boards available, e-mail if interested
Last edited by Phil Song on Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Matt Weinstein

I have airflow and comet to trade

Post by Matt Weinstein » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:52 am

I have a tight slalom airflow Jani Sodherhall s-camber, seismic metal trucks, abec stingers and OUST MOC 7 bearings, SIGNED deck or ; a 33" comet street slalom w/ bamboo core, seismic metal front truck, Tracker RTS back truck, avalons, Oust MOC 7s

I'd trade either for stuff you listed. If you're interested I'll send pics, you send me pics

Phil Song

Post by Phil Song » Tue Dec 07, 2004 7:22 pm

hey Matt, I am would be interested in your airflow s-camber, but let me see if anything else turns up. Thanks

p.s. i e-mailed you with more info

Phil Song

Post by Phil Song » Tue Dec 07, 2004 11:03 pm

The crossfire is a nice board. Also, I really need complete boards. I live in Princeton, NJ however I attend school in Exeter, NH. I'll be home in a week or so where my warptail currently resides. I weigh 140 lbs so I would need a medium-soft board. I plan on doing a little bit of everything, but focusing on TS. Needlenose, fullnose, unlimited, bottlerocket, are now my top choices and would be PERFECT. Not really into the wide boards and they have to be no longer than 30". Aesthetics mean a lot to me :)
Last edited by Phil Song on Mon Dec 13, 2004 5:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Wed Dec 08, 2004 2:38 pm

Phil,

You'll need something soft and that will take me a few days, but I can get my hands on what you want. How about the Turner gs/hybrid? What ever board we get you will be complete and ready to ride.

Did you know a bunch of us will be in Rye, NH for a race on 1/8. Will you be back at school by then?

Joe

Phil Song

Post by Phil Song » Wed Dec 08, 2004 4:29 pm

The Turner gs/hybrid I'm very interested in. Take as much time as you need. Yeah, thanks, I really don't want to hassle with finding parts, etc. I sent you an e-mail with more details.

Phil Song

THANKS

Post by Phil Song » Thu Dec 16, 2004 9:12 pm

The warptail has been sold, thanks Shane

Phil Song

:)

Post by Phil Song » Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:43 am

ALL GONE!