wanted: rtx/offset 88

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Erin Riffel
Erin
Erin

wanted: rtx/offset 88

Post by Erin Riffel » Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:28 pm

Well now that I am filling my slalom quiver with sweet new decks I am in need of another truck set up. I am hoping for an rtx 106 and an Indy Offset 88 for one of my boards. If you have either or both of these trucks that you'd be willing to sell please give me a shout. email: between_drops@hotmail.com

Erin Riffel
Erin
Erin

Post by Erin Riffel » Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:40 pm

Ok, I've got the rtx for the front. Now I just need an offset for the rear of my new TS board.

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Good luck!

Post by Martin Drayton » Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:17 am

Erin, they are getting as rare as Rocking Horse Poo! A GREAT alternative is the SF/DS 90mm...But then again, there is a bit of a queue for those too!

Erin Riffel
Erin
Erin

Re: Good luck!

Post by Erin Riffel » Thu Oct 13, 2005 4:29 am

Martin Drayton wrote:Erin, they are getting as rare as Rocking Horse Poo! A GREAT alternative is the SF/DS 90mm...But then again, there is a bit of a queue for those too!
Yeah true enough Martin. But its been my lucky day! Claude Regnier has set me up with a Tracker RT-S Offset 88mm so I'm good to go! Lucky, especially given that the Indy offsets and Split Fires are indeed all out of stock right now. A big thanks to Claude for all his help of late getting me geared up for slalom!