TTC's for sale....

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

TTC's for sale....

Post by Martin Drayton » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:58 am

Anyone out there interested in Turner/3DM TTC's? I have 2 small and 2 large available, price negotiable. They are in perfect condition, anyone know what they are currently worth?
Martin.
ps.Might be willing to let some of my classic Turner decks go too....Have to build up the "Get the family to Morro Bay" Fund!

Greg Pinch

Turner stuff

Post by Greg Pinch » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:28 am

Hello Martin,

I am interested in the trucks and the boards.

Can you send me a list to my email.

Thanks,
greg.pinch@rogers.com

Eric Brammer

Who's on first...

Post by Eric Brammer » Mon Apr 25, 2005 9:14 pm

Martin, I put a note in your personal messages here, a bit before Greg got this last post in. However, it comes down to which place you look first. I am not worried about getting 'dibs' in on your trucks, so do as you see fit.
I knew I should've just called... ;-)
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

I will get to it soon!

Post by Martin Drayton » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:08 pm

Sorry for the delay guys, but we have just had a baby 10 weeks early! It will take me another couple of days to get to my stuff, then I will fire off a list ASAP!
Thanks for your patience...
Martin.

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Pics too!

Post by Martin Drayton » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:13 pm

I will post pics of the boards and trucks in the next few days with prices.
MD.

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

TTC's and rare Turners for sale!

Post by Martin Drayton » Mon May 02, 2005 12:21 pm

TTC's and rare Turners for sale!
I am having a bit of a "clear-out" to finance future road trips! The guys who have written to me to date either privately or on this forum have first pick.
Here goes...
2 narrow TTC's and one wide. The wide (Tracker-S baseplate) and one narrow (Tracker-X baseplate)are engraved with "3DM", the other narrow (Indy baseplate) says "Turner". All the axles seem perfect. I am selling them for $150 each.

ALL of the Turners that I am selling are rare prototypes from my time with Team Turner and are therefore one-offs and hard to put a price on... The two white Turners were built last year and are IMPOSSIBLE to put stress cracks in due to the revolutionary new construction (see www.turnersummerski.com for onfo). The red Blackbird was built by Wes and Josh in California a couple of years ago.

1) White Fullnose only ridden once at the Silverstone race last summer. Medium/stiff flex. Surprisingly easy to ride. ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND. Extra set of holes for 5ft courses.
Price $150

2) White Cutaway/Needlenose-only ridden once for testing (I was/am a Fullnose lover). Extra stiff flex. ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND. Astonishing acceleration and goes through a course like a scalpel!
Price $150

3) Blackbird Prototype-numbered 001. Ridden 4 times, on its first ever outing ridden to 3rd place at Brands Hatch. Double truck holes mean that the board is versatile for anything from 6ft straight to Hybrid, GS or Super G! Super stable platform for going VERY fast!
Price $100 (deck only)

If interested, write to me at martindrayton@yahoo.co.uk I accept PAYPAL and will send anywhere that you are happy to pay the postage to!

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED!

Martin.