Hey there, fellow Surfrider Foundation members who reside...

Slalom Skateboarding in Washington, U.S.A.

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Brian Parsons

John Dillon

Hey there, fellow Surfrider Foundation members who reside...

Post by John Dillon » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:27 pm

in Maryland. If you have a vehicle registered in Maryland, new Surfrider Foundation license tags are being approved as I type this. Trade in your existing tags and get the special tags...it'll cost you $30 more, $5, of which goes to the Ocean City SRF scholarship fund....but before you do so.....you need to turn in the following info to me(rollinrollinrollin104@hotmail.com): tag #, name as it exists on the registration card, and your Surfrider Foundation ID #. Send this info to me...I will verify your ID #, then I will proceed to turn in your info to the Ocean City Chapter, who is spearheading this. The contact person in Ocean City will then contact you for payment info. For all you Virginia residents, a SRF tag may soon be approved too!!Stay tuned! So, show your support for the Surfrider Foundation...we all know that surfing(body surfing,sea-kayaking, bodyboarding,skim boarding,surf fishing,sun tanning,bird-watching) and slalom go hand in hand!

Seth Levy

Post by Seth Levy » Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:51 pm

JD please call me when you can, about this and other stuff. Thanks.
Seth

John Dillon

Seth...

Post by John Dillon » Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:11 pm

sorry about Friday...I left my cell at home...I'll shoot u a call later today.