Knee pad repair

All about safety gear

Moderator: Bill Walker

Terry Kirby
Team RoeRacing
Team RoeRacing

Post by Terry Kirby » Sat Feb 08, 2003 2:39 am

My 187 knee pads are so broken in now I'd hate to get another set. Is there anyone who can replace the neoprene and mend some stiching? TK

Brian Morris

Post by Brian Morris » Sat Feb 08, 2003 4:02 am

TK,
What part of the neoprene is torn? I stitched together the neoprene back of the knee pad that had to be cut off from my accident. Let me know the details, and I'll see if I can fix em. Email me at Tradunity1@hotmail.com

Brian

Bill Walker

Post by Bill Walker » Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:09 am

Howdy Yawl,

Unfortunately Pro-Designed, Inc. does not repair alternate brands of pads, however P.D., Inc. will repair almost all P.D., Inc. pads sold. There are fees involved about $45.00 dollars to repair a pair of pads. This intells taking the pads down to the bare bones. If there are holes they are patched, if the caps are damaged or worn out they are replaced with new caps, if the core is damaged its either repaired or replaced, new liner, new velcro, new straps, and new spandex. Once its all said and done its like having a new pair of pads just well broke in. For $45.00 bucks you get another run out of a pair of pads that could cost as much as $80.00 to $162.00 new. Now if you want to be really adventurous buckles, open back systems, and a few alternate items can be added on at that time for minimual fees. Please bear in mind Pro-Designed, Inc. offers far beyond what is listed on the web site www.prodesigned.com . You can always email me at prodesignedinc@msn.com, call 713-957-0341, or give me your telephone number and I will be more than happy to call yawl. Pro-Designed, Inc. also offers protestetic protection for the physically challenged.

"Wild Bill" Walker, Pres. / Pro-Designed, Inc.