FS: Spitfire Salba and PPS Racer-X Cone Crusher Wheels

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

FS: Spitfire Salba and PPS Racer-X Cone Crusher Wheels

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:49 am

All wheels listed are plus actual shipping (from 05477) by US Mail, in US ONLY. Payment by Paypal ONLY, marked as "Personal/Gift" so I don't get any fees...which means you will need to send me your shipping address in a separate email, and there will be no "buyer protection"...if you are not comfy with that I understand, but please don't ask for different payment methods.

** Click any photo for a higher-res/bigger version **

Used PPS Racer-X Cone Crusher Skateboard Wheels - Set of 4 lightly used pre-coned skateboard wheels. The wheel diameter is 69mm outer lip / 67mm inner lip (thus the "cone"). Two wheels are 80a hardness, and two wheels are 84a - with plastic cores. The wheels are in excellent condition - used about 15 days in the 2010 race season. There is no chunking and very little wear - however the graphics on one of the wheels have been partially rubbed off from cleaning. The wheels use 10mm bearing spacers and standard size 608 skateboard wheel bearings. $30.00

Used Spitfire Salba Tiger Skateboard Park and Bowl Wheels - Set of 4 used Spitfire Salba Tiger skateboard wheels. The wheel diameter is 62mm and hardness is 97a. These are excellent and super-fast pool and park wheels. The wheels are in very good used condition with no flat spots, but the graphics are patially worn off as seen in the photo below. The wheels use 8mm (NOT the standard 10mm) bearing spacers and standard size 608 skateboard wheel bearings. $15.00

-RF
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Re: FS: Spitfire Salba and PPS Racer-X Cone Crusher Wheels

Post by Rick Floyd » Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:14 am

Bump...still available...make an offer.
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Alan James Powell

Re: FS: Spitfire Salba and PPS Racer-X Cone Crusher Wheels

Post by Alan James Powell » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:17 pm

If you still have the pps wheels at the worlds, i'll pick them up
TEAM STREET-MISSILE