Bushings!!! Stims, Rads, Customs!!! Updated 6/8/11

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Bushings!!! Stims, Rads, Customs!!! Updated 6/8/11

Post by Marty Schaub » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm

I have a ton of bushings to send on to a new home. There are OG Tracker Stims, blue & green. 3 green, 2 clear & 1 black Rad bushing and I have a ton of pre-reflex bushings that were flawlessly cut from Big Zigs by a friend a few years ago. I have Pink 77's 6 Rad shape & 1 stim shape. 10 lime 80's 7 rad & 3 stim shape. 5 lemon 83's 3 rad & 2 stim and two rad orange 86.

Some of the stims were customized into Khiro sizes. The blues have 4 shaped into Khiro barrels & 3 More untouched. The greens have two sets shaped to match a Bitch set and two untouched, 6 total.

The black rad & two of the greens are new and unused. One green has been trimmed to resemble a Bitch style top and the Rad clear were machined into a Bitch style top & bottom set.

All of them are new & unused except for the machined green rad. The machined green Stims were also used but still look new too. The pics suck a bit but I can e-mail you a full set of pics upon request. There are 45 bushings here in all. I will look for ya'll to make an offer on the whole stash first before I would part them out. Ship would be at cost to your location either in the US or abroad. E-mailing me is best at mschaub@mail.com.

If you're looking for some serious set up options for your racing, this is it!!!!!

ImageImageImage
Last edited by Marty Schaub on Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Costa Boy For Life

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Re: Bushings!!! Stims, Rads, Customs!!!

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:40 pm

I have begun parting these out. Send me a note of what might interest you and we can discuss a price.
La Costa Boy For Life

Michael Palma

Re: Bushings!!! Stims, Rads, Customs!!! Updated 6/8/11

Post by Michael Palma » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:38 pm

do you by chance still have those 2 clear rads left?

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Re: Bushings!!! Stims, Rads, Customs!!! Updated 6/8/11

Post by Marty Schaub » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Why yes.....yes I do!
La Costa Boy For Life