[Sold] Radikals for sale

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

[Sold] Radikals for sale

Post by Marty Schaub » Sun May 22, 2011 8:15 pm

I have two sets of Rads for sale. Front & Rear on both sets. The sets are both used but are in great shape. The usual mounting scratches and a wrench nick here or there but performance speaking they are perfect.

The 1st pair are red anodized with the rear coming with black rad bushings. The red front has an OG green rad bushing bottom and a clear rad top, customed to a conical shape.

The second pair are a solid black front while the rear has a red base plate and a black hanger. The rear has a Green rad bottom bushing with a black top while the front has a clear rad bottom and a conical green top.

Photo Bucket and my computer do not get along. I have pics that I can e-mail you if you need to see before you buy, but those that know me also know I am not a bullshitter or liar. These are two great sets of trucks with OG Radikal bushings, etc....etc...etc....

With the bushings I am going at 275 per pair, but try an offer since it can't hurt. Mail in the US, I'll do a flat rate priority box for 10 bucks. Outside the US is actual shipping costs so contact me and we can figure that out too. Pay through PayPal ONLY!!!!

Contact me at mschaub@mail.com for 1st dibs or photos if you need them.

Maybe Tucker will e-mail me and let me know an easier way to post pictures for next time.....[/img]
Last edited by Marty Schaub on Sun May 22, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
La Costa Boy For Life

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Sun May 22, 2011 10:40 pm

Copy the URL to the end of ".jpg." If there is code after the JPEG tag delete it.

Put [img]at%20the%20front%20of%20the%20URL%20and[/img] after.

That should do it.

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

yeah, yeah, yeah.....

Post by Marty Schaub » Sun May 22, 2011 10:44 pm

The 1st time I used Photo Bucket it worked. After that no dice. Maria gave me some tips too but they were to no avail. Any other pic program work with SS.COM?
La Costa Boy For Life

Curt Chapman

Re: yeah, yeah, yeah.....

Post by Curt Chapman » Sun May 22, 2011 11:49 pm

Marty Schaub wrote:The 1st time I used Photo Bucket it worked. After that no dice. Maria gave me some tips too but they were to no avail. Any other pic program work with SS.COM?
www.tinypic.com

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Mon May 23, 2011 9:36 am

Just email the image to me or WT and we'll upload it for you.

/Jani

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Thanks,

Post by Marty Schaub » Tue May 24, 2011 12:33 am

Jani,

Already have some serious interest on one if not both sets. If that falls through I'll try again. They are still not officially sold yet though, so if you like em e-mail me!
La Costa Boy For Life

Nathan Vestal

Rads

Post by Nathan Vestal » Tue May 24, 2011 9:28 pm

Hi Marty, I don't know what's happening your emails keep bouncing back to me

That's correct there is also a difference in the hanger angle I have several with tail that changes the axle height. We are all heading to St. Louis this weekend I have enough equipment for the contest. I take by your response $ 275 is the price, if you still have them next week and willing talk pricing, My one team member swears by them even over his GOGs he has been trying to dial in.
Much better pictures
In a message dated 5/23/2011 11:02:33 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, mschaub@mail.com writes:
Talons are the big daddy's right? (That proves how much I know about Radikals, I just ride them!) They are Claws & Wings.
nathan
nvestal@aol.com

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Funny odd

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 am

Don't know what the e-mail problem is. I got one from you today and it was blank. Any way try my work addy mschaub@rollins.com. We can talk deal but the red ones are gone down under as of this morning. I still have the black ones so let me know what you're thinking. Good luck and say hey to Goad!
La Costa Boy For Life

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Still there

Post by Marty Schaub » Fri May 27, 2011 10:00 pm

I still have the black set of Rads. Reds have been sold
La Costa Boy For Life

Nathan Vestal

Re: Radikals for sale

Post by Nathan Vestal » Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:16 pm

hi Marty