New Randal R-II Skateboard Trucks - 180mm - SOLD

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

New Randal R-II Skateboard Trucks - 180mm - SOLD

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue May 03, 2011 4:13 am

SOLD

Trucks listed are plus actual shipping (from 05477) by US Mail, in US ONLY. Payment by Paypal ONLY, marked as "Personal/Gift" so I don't get any fees...which means you will need to send me your shipping address in a separate email, and there will be no "buyer protection"...if you are not comfy with that I understand, but please don't ask for different payment methods.

** Click photo for a higher-res/bigger version **

New Randal R-II Skateboard Trucks - 180mm - Pair of 180mm wide Randal R-II skateboard trucks. The trucks are brand new (except for a slightly used UB baseplate on one truck) and come with the original Randal translucent red 92a cone bushings, and grade 8 kingpins. They were bought new in July 2010 and never used, except for the UB baseplate on one truck, which was mounted and ridden twice on a different truck. The UB plate is a bit "quicker" than the standard Randal plate, with closer tolerances - making it a good front truck for better/faster steering. The Randal baseplate is the "new re-tooled" version. The baseplates are both 50 degrees. The hangars have NOT been faced and axles are the original standard 5/16 inch (8mm) size. SPEED RINGS AND AXLE NUTS ARE NOT INCLUDED! $40.00

-RF
Last edited by Rick Floyd on Sat May 07, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Miguel Marco

Post by Miguel Marco » Thu May 05, 2011 7:06 am

Rick, did you get my PM?

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 pm

Miguel Marco wrote:Rick, did you get my PM?
I did Mig, but not until these had already sold on eBay - sorry.

Hope you guys had a good day in Montreal today.

-R
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)