SOLD:Radikal Dragon's Claw - Aqua? or possibly Hollien Blue?

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Gordon Middleton

SOLD:Radikal Dragon's Claw - Aqua? or possibly Hollien Blue?

Post by Gordon Middleton » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey guys, i bought this i guess sometime in february of 2008 with plans for a slalom board, but i quickly came to the realization that i just don't have that sort of money, Its literally still in the box i got it in and hasn't been subjected to any use, it is a radikal aqua dragon's claw front truck, i pretty sure they only made a few of the aqua ones but don't qoute me on that, its got 1/4 inch axles and the bushings it came with, i actually got it from this forum: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... php?t=4666 and you can see the stock picture and if you go down can even see my comment that i wanted one haha, i'm selling it for $125 and I'll pay for shipping costs anywhere in the US with the exception of Hawaii and Alaska, ive never ridden it, it has no scratches, nothing is wrong with it, now who wants it??? oh one more thing the stock photo in the other forum has green bushings, i got blue ones, but they are still the stock bushing that came with the truck. If you want pictures just pm me your email, I'm not sure how to post them here. Oh and I have paypal so no worries there. I'm also going skiing on the coming 19th and will not be back until the next week, so i apologize if you buy it and I am unable to send it out to you before I leave for skiing.

Cheers,
Gordon
Last edited by Gordon Middleton on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinobite

Gordon Middleton

WOW!

Post by Gordon Middleton » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:21 pm

Seemingly SOLD, Money request has been put out, I will update when the sale is complete or if it falls through

-Gmidds
Dinobite

Gordon Middleton

SOLD

Post by Gordon Middleton » Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:51 pm

PAID FOR AND ABOUT TO BE SHIPPED!
Dinobite

Nathan Vestal

RADIKAL Aqua

Post by Nathan Vestal » Fri May 20, 2011 2:46 pm

HI gordon
are the trucks gone? do you have any other Slalom gear you are selling?
nathan
nvestal@aol.com