WTB Roe Racing Drayton Model

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Russell Phelan

WTB Roe Racing Drayton Model

Post by Russell Phelan » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:03 am

I've been looking to get my hands on one of these for ages. Anyone still have one?

Thanks,
Russ

Guilhem DEPIERRE

Post by Guilhem DEPIERRE » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:54 pm

Hi,
sorry, this board is not to sell, but i wanted to let you know this litle story, just for fun...
see You!
http://www.ncdsa.com/viewtopic.php?f=1515&t=433

Eric Brammer

Martin Drayton Roe

Post by Eric Brammer » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:10 am

Russell, have you tried to PM Adam Schwippert? He may have one still. Shaggy (Alan) from the Manchester area (VT, not England) might also. I'm way outa the loop these days, but I'll ask around anyhow, and PM any positive results.

Otherwise, I can only offer an S-camber by another famous Roe racer...
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Martin Drayton
Gecko Decks
Gecko Decks

Post by Martin Drayton » Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:20 pm

Sorry...I don't even have one. Try Utah Trish (Erickson), she might. She had one of my Protos a few years back.

trish erickson

Post by trish erickson » Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:52 am

I do have a signed Martin Drayton Roe.....I am not much of collector but I would be hard pressed to give up that Roe. It was my very first slalom deck and I have a few great memories with this deck. They say the first thing to go when you get old is your memory so I think I want to hang on to it to try and keep a little history and memory! LOL. I have actually considered bringing it out from retirement because it's such a great deck. Seems like waste to not to put it back out racing. But I was just browsing a bit and found a buch of cool picts of Marin.....He is a legened and I had the privlage to ride a bit with him. I can't give that up.

Sorry.
ts