SOLD: Rayne Libido Complete and Tracker Dart 184

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Peter Croce

SOLD: Rayne Libido Complete and Tracker Dart 184

Post by Peter Croce » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:55 pm

First up is a Rayne Libido v.2.0 with hardly any marks at all. It comes with faced Tracker RTS/X with your choice of bushings for the front. I'd prefer to not sell the wedged risers with it but I will let the flat ones go for sure since I have like a billion. It will also come with Seismic Hot Spots 79A for the back and Retro Zig Zags 86A front (wheels on the right board). Hardware is included because I know how hard it is to find ridonkulously long stuff. I can also include a bushing toe stop. I was thinking $180 shipped for everything which is a bit of a deal for how good of condition it is in and the fact they don't make it anymore.

I also have some Tracker 184s that are faced. There's a weird stain by where the kingpin goes in but other than that they're in good condition. I can smack in a 2.25" kingpin too or I can just ship you with 2 of them. I was thinking $33 shipped for these. Talk to me if you want bushings.

I'm really not trying to do any trades, unfortunately, but if you feel like you have something super rad hit me up. I also have a ton of bushings so throw out a duro if you want anything and I'll let you know what I got.
Last edited by Peter Croce on Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Peter Croce

Post by Peter Croce » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:35 am

The Libido deck has been traded and the Tracker 184s have been sold. If you want the Tracker 106s and some 79A Hot Spots or 86A Zig Zags I'd love to let these go.