Rear Trucks for Sale - TTC / Splitfire / Skandall

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Rear Trucks for Sale - TTC / Splitfire / Skandall

Post by Marty Schaub » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:48 pm

I have 4 trucks for sale:

TTC (Turner Traction Control) on an Indy baseplate. This was the first generation of what morphed into the Splitfire. Good condition, this truck is great for beginner to advanced. 60 bucks.

Geezerized 3dm TTC on a tracker baseplate. This was the second gen made in conjunction with 3dm. Geezer X polished it all nice and shiny while doing his genius upgrades. Great condition going for 80 bucks.

Splitfire 90 on a Randall 50 degree baseplate. Silver hanger to match the baseplate. Great condition and the last 90 I possess. 90 bucks.

Randall 108 from SK8Kings. Turned by Richy at Sk8Kings into a Skandall, this truck is brand new and sits on a 35 degree plate. Still has the OG bushings Richy set it up with. 50 bucks.

Sorry about the lack of pics but I am posting this from work. If you need a pic I can text or e-mail one. Contact me at mschaub@mail.com for 1st dibs. I will mail via priority included in the price within the good ol US of A. Out of the country I'll charge you actual postage cost to your destination. Payment as always via PayPal.
La Costa Boy For Life

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Update

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:11 am

The TTC on the Indy plate and the Split appear gone. Waiting on a payment now. But I still have the Skandall and the 3dm/TTC. The 3dm/TTC appears to have a hanger width of 103, give or take a milli.....
La Costa Boy For Life

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

Going FAST...

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:01 pm

The Split & the TTC are paid for. The 3dm was claimed this morning and I am awaiting payment, but the buyer is as good as gold.

I still have the Skandall 108.....
La Costa Boy For Life

Marty Schaub
Old LaCosta Boy
Old LaCosta Boy

The Skandall stands alone

Post by Marty Schaub » Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

I have received payment on the 3dm/TTC. All that's left is the Skandall.
La Costa Boy For Life