ALGE Timing System Tdc8000 with cable and tapeswitches

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Jadranko Radovanovic

ALGE Timing System Tdc8000 with cable and tapeswitches

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:51 pm

I want to sell our whole Alge Timing Equipment

ALGE Tdc8000 Computer, 300m isolated wire, 2 x 3m flexible tapeswitches.

new selling price:

300m isolated wire: 400 CHF
2 x 3m flexible tapeswitches: 700 CHF
ALGE TTdc8000 Computer: 6000 CHF

Total: 7'100 CHF

You can have it for: 1500 CHF

This system was used 8 times during the last 5 years at the World-Cup in Grueningen and the over80Cones in Zurich.

OVERVIEW
The Alge TDC8001 series -- including the previous -generation TDC8000 and the new TDC8001 -- are the culmination of three decades' experience in the field of sports timing. These extremely robust, flexible, and easy-to-use desktop systems offer industry-leading features in a compact, weatherproof form factor.

DESCRIPTION
Extremely accurate 1/10,000 timebase based on Alge's temperature-compensated quartz crystal

Intuitive, menu-driven design makes it easy to learn to use this powerful device
Multiple high-readability, high-contrast liquid crystal displays employing multiple font sizes & styles

Weatherproof positive-action keyboard features large buttons that facilitate use even when wearing heavy gloves

Outputs RS-232 communication protocol

Supports scoreboard-output

Built-in speech amplifier circuit

Can simultaneously run up to 4 independent races, each using the same bib number ranges

Onboard 10-channel capability, with expandability up to 19 channels

Supports bib numbers up to 9999

Huge memory -- up to 9999 splits for each of the 4 race events (39,996 total splits)

Instant-save feature automatically saves every split so times cannot be lost

Integrated, P5-based thermal printer allows for total printer control: continue timing while printing results, printer buffer remains active so you don`t lose data while changing paper

Universal software supports virtually all sports

High tolerance to weather extremes -- rated from -25C to 55C (-13F to 122F), but we've used this device in much colder weather with no problems whatsoever

Internal rechargeable batteries

MODELS AVAILABLE
The TDC8001 is available in one model configuration only. The previous generation TDC8000 differs only in that it has a mechanical switch to control bib#-advance, and it employs an older-generation mechanical printer.

ACCESSORIES & ADD-ONS
The TDC8000-8001 are designed for use with the following accessories
http://www.phoenix-sports.com

COMPATIBILITY
This product is fully compatible with all existing Alge & PST products, including all PST displays.

PRODUCT CERTIFICATION
This timer has been officially homologated for use in international competition by the International Ski Federation (FIS).

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Sounds like a good price. What are you going to use instead?

/Jani

Jadranko Radovanovic

Post by Jadranko Radovanovic » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:31 am

I have the Barrel Timing for practice. Ramon will organise the over80Cones next year and i have no need of a timing computer like the ALGE anymore.

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:42 pm

OK, I see. I should have bought it, if it wasn't for the same reason as you. I'm taking some time off organizing races. Have to look after my company and family. Gotta make sure we have some good business going. Hope to be back!

/Jani