FS:Radikal front truck

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Gordon Middleton

FS:Radikal front truck

Post by Gordon Middleton » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:25 am

Hey guys, i bought this i guess sometime in february with plans for a slalom board, but i quickly came to the realization that i just don't have that sort of money...so now i must sell it, and i didn't even ride it...i'm pretty bummed about this but i need money so here we go, it is a radikal aqua dragon's claw front truck, i pretty sure they only made a few of the aqua ones but don't qoute me on that, its got 1/4 inch axles and the bushings it came with, i actually got it from this forum: http://www.slalomskateboarder.com/phpBB ... php?t=4666 and you can see the stock picture and if you go down can even see my comment that i wanted one haha, i'm selling it for $130, ive never ridden it, it has no scratches, nothing is wrong with it, one thing though, i need a check or money actually sent to me because i don't know how to work paypal seller's account stuff so sorry about that, now who wants it??? oh one more thing the stock photo in the other forum has green bushings, i got blue ones, but they are still the stock bushing that came with the truck.

thanks again and sorry about the payment thing, i just can't seem to figure out that seller account thing on paypal
Dinobite

Gordon Middleton

Post by Gordon Middleton » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:26 am

oh and if some one coul help me with photos that would be super, i thought i did it right but obviously not, thanks
gordon

Done. Your links somehow was missing the .jpg extension. /Jani
Dinobite

Gordon Middleton

Post by Gordon Middleton » Tue Oct 14, 2008 6:19 am

i got my paypal up and running so whoever wants the truck no longer has to send me money or a check through the mail
Dinobite