FS:Pavel Foam TS deck; NEW 129mm Indys; 90mm Splitfire rear

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Art Pryde

FS:Pavel Foam TS deck; NEW 129mm Indys; 90mm Splitfire rear

Post by Art Pryde » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:52 am

Lightly used STIFF Pavel "extra carbon" foam core Tight Slalom deck.
L= 31.75"; W= 8.375"; WB= 19.4" & 18.75" (middle-hole-to-middle-hole). I redrilled the deck for a 19.4"wb from a 20"wb, and in doing so I lightly picked out a little bit of foam in the holes and then filled all 4 holes with a 2-part finishing epoxy resin for added strength. I have always used washers and truss head or panhead/cheesehead hardware, and there are no compression marks on the front holes. There are slight compression marks on the wood side only of the two rear holes. There are no dings, or delams, but a few minor scratches on the bottom. At my 180lbs. there is almost no flex, I am sure this would be a super quick TS deck for someone 180lbs. or more. I have had this deck for about 6 months, but have only ridden it about 10-12 days.
$125 shipped in the lower 48

NEW 129mm Indys, one set is matte black and the other is matte red, no mixing colors, unless 2 people want to mix the colors at the same time.
$34 shiiped to the lower 48 states for each set ($34 for 2 red trucks, $34 for 2 black trucks, $64 for ALL 4.

Lightly used 90mm Splitfire rear truck with a Tracker OrionSP1 base plate. I will send 2 Khiro barrel bushings of your choice with the trucks.
$100 shipped in the lower 48 states

2 Lightly used 77mm WHITE speed vents. These wheels have been ridden about 1 hour with no sliding. The riding surface is smooth to the touch and they are in very good shape.
$24 shipped in the lower 48 states

Thanks for looking....and reading, and reading,
Art

Nick Chamberlain

Post by Nick Chamberlain » Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey Art I'll take the Pavel foam core. What kind of payments will you accept?

Art Pryde

Foam Core payment

Post by Art Pryde » Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:08 pm

Nick,
I pm'd you my paypal E-mail info.
Thanks!

......ALL items are SOLD, except for pending payment receipt on Speedvents
Thanks alot