FS: Speed-Dealer Bennett Front Slalom Truck

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Curt Chapman

FS: Speed-Dealer Bennett Front Slalom Truck

Post by Curt Chapman » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:36 am

OK, I just got this truck, and I love it, but another purchase opportunity has come up elswhere so I need the $ more than I need this truck at the moment.

So, for sale is a Bennett 99mm front truck. Precison 8mm axles, built-in speed rings, spacers, etc. The advertisements for these say that the spacers are 10mm, but they are actually come with two inner races from bearings for spacers on each side, which means steel, and more precise than the other spacers you see on spaceable trucks, and more spacing options.

Comes with stock Bennett big red rubber bushings, Prototype soft Bennett big rubber bushings, khiro white barrell bushings, and a Speed-Shop tower riser to allow for the Khiro bushings to work correctly without altering the geometry of the truck

I paid $131 US to get it to the US from Canada, so I'll take offers via PM if anyone is interested in purchasing it in the lower 48. Again, it's basically new, probably less than an hour of ride-time on it. I can sell it to you for a discount, but not a HUGE discount, as I said, it's basically a NEW truck.

Front slalom trucks with 8mm axles are pretty hard to come by in the US at the moment, so here's your chance.

See this thread on another skateboarding site for photos:

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/f ... hp?t=48531