Well, Im done...

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Well, Im done...

Post by Justin Pannulla » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:52 pm

Well everyone, my darkest day has hit.
Ive done something that can never be reversed, and Im done with life, done with skateboarding, finished with material possessions.
Im selling everything.
Wheels,trucks,decks,completes,everything i have will be gone, I no longer deserve the happiness that skateboarding brings.
My life is coming to an end, and you can take advantage of it, and get some gear.
Ill post what i have soon.
Keep an eye out for this "End of life sale"
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:59 am

Hope it was a good ride for you bro. Here is hoping you are not injured. I have felt robbed in the past because of injuries. But truly skateboarding has brought nothing but joy to my life. I will never understand the skater/hater mentality, poor bastards never got it and they never will. Your post have always been very positive. I hope you are O K bro. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:47 pm

Justin, I sent you a PM. And it's not about the boards.

JBH

john scott

Post by john scott » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:04 pm

Dude I don't know you from Adam, or anything about your situation but I'm truly sorry that you feel the way you do. We all feel "punced in the mouth" from time to time, but we also know (even you) that it passes! Hang around for a while and see if I aint shootin you straight!

Justin Pannulla
Justin Thyme
Justin Thyme

Post by Justin Pannulla » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:10 pm

Guys,
I want to thank you all for your concern, ive been having a tough time physically, mentally, and spiritually, and sometimes it seems so damn hard to keep on.

But from the replies ive gotten, I know there are people out there who care, and can show me that there are positives, even when all i can see is the negative.

Im going to give life another chance, but i still will be selling some of my stuff, (im running out of room!) so expect another topic eventually, but as for this one, consider it on hold indefinite.

Thanks a lot fellas, and i hope to skate with every one of you some day.

-Justin
"I like symmetry and geometric shapes"
"I wanted my head to appear small, and the easiest way to do that was to make my body bigger."