FS: 90mm Splitfire good condition SOLD

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
justin wu

FS: 90mm Splitfire good condition SOLD

Post by justin wu » Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:30 am

I literally just bought this off someone 2 weeks ago...but then i realized my GF's gift was gonna cost a bit more then i thought. AMAZING truck but i gotta see it go...plus i am really not into slalom enough to justify using it. So here it is all info is from its original thread on silverfish, 75 shipped. Like the dude said, its a bit jenky in that one of the axels unscrews itself when you go to change wheels, but its not a problem, itll tighten itself back in after u go to tighten the wheel back on. Will come with white khiros. looks exactly the same as in his pics.

its the 90mm one

http://www.silverfishlongboarding.com/f ... =splitfire

if anyone wants i can pair this up with the lime zigs 70mm new of wrap and cut down on shipping.
Last edited by justin wu on Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justin wu

Post by justin wu » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:23 pm

hey sebastien do you still want the split?? i pmed you a couple times...maye your pms aren't working?

Sebastien Leger
Seb
Seb

Post by Sebastien Leger » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:40 pm

justin wu wrote:hey sebastien do you still want the split?? i pmed you a couple times...maye your pms aren't working?
Sorry dude, i got your PM but i've been super busy, i'm still intrested but i got caught by christmas so my budjet is a lil tight right now. Try to sell it and i'll try to find mor cash.

thanks

justin wu

Post by justin wu » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:49 am

no worries anyother takers???