Sold Out : NEW G-Truck 100mm conventional trucks

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Glenn S

Sold Out : NEW G-Truck 100mm conventional trucks

Post by Glenn S » Thu Dec 19, 2002 11:50 pm

SOLD OUT:

have just a few pairs left of these "Brand New" (Never used) 100mm G*Trucks that I would like to sell:

The cost is $19.75 for a "pair"(2 trucks), plus $5.75 USPS Priority Mail shipping. If you want more than one pair of trucks in the same shipment we can adjust the shipping cost to be near actual cost.

Excellent Deal for these German "Quality" made trucks!
Great Slalom or carving Truck with GREAT urethane bushings!
Old School hole pattern.

I have only a few sets left. When they are gone they are gone. You cannot buy these in the USA anywhere that I know of. Last call !!!
Last edited by Glenn S on Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Tue Dec 24, 2002 4:37 am

If youre looking for feedback on this G-truck, here ya go....I got my set this afternoon, bolted 'em right on my cutaway and though it's COLD outside, had to take 'em for a spin. Tell you what, they ride even nicer than they look. Turn on a dime, snap back quick and are VERY responsive. If you want to be the "first on the block" with a new high performance truck, you may want to drop Glen a line......

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:36 pm

John posted this comment about these exact G*Trucks over in the Truck forum HERE . I just thought I'd use his post to help boost the sales of these trucks that I have. I still have quite a few left if anyone wants to buy them.
On 2003-01-30 11:34, John Gilmour wrote:
For an ultra low cost alternative- these g-trucks are hard to beat.

I think for lighter weight ie. younger riders, they are a good comprimise of stability and quickturning.

I also think the grommmets they come with are some of hte best grommets for lightweight riders I know of. I would like to see some of these trucks mounted on "starter decks" with decent flex rebound with older stingers and La Costas donated by riders to stimulate the sports growth.

Perhaps since it is in the vendors best interest to continue the growth of the sport a rider might send in his sued stinger/lacostas for a $5 credit towards new wheels.

Also these are good for heavier riders too. Richy Carrasco really likes them too and he weighs 230lbs: Richy posted
Hot tip-- G truck bushings are much better than alot of stuff out! Blue -- Super soft for quick turning,Red a little firmer but still soft- with tracker washer caps on top and your off to the races while your trucks come to life!
here
Last edited by Glenn S on Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wes Eastridge
WesE
WesE

Post by Wes Eastridge » Sun Apr 06, 2003 12:44 am

Glenn, I want a pair of these and you haven't answered my email inquiry about them. Do you still have any left? And if so, where do I send payment to? Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WesE on 2003-04-05 17:47 ]</font>

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Sun Apr 06, 2003 1:13 am

Wes, check your personal email.