FS: modified Seismic trucks -- SOLD

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Ted Hall

FS: modified Seismic trucks -- SOLD

Post by Ted Hall » Wed May 31, 2006 5:35 am

Siesmic Slalom Trucks -- Front truck with 45-degree geometry & white max-light springs, and the Rear truck has 30-degree geometry & red light springs.

Both of these trucks have been cusomized by Geezer-X: machined down to 100mm hanger width, fitted with 8mm axels, and both the shoulder & the locknut have a custom edge (eliminating the need for speed rings).

These are really sweet slalom trucks, really well built, and in excellent condition with maybe 6 hours total riding time on them.

Price is $80 for the pair, or $45 each -- delivered (I pay shipping in US -- you pay additional overseas shipping costs). Paypall only please. Theses trucks sell for $80 each new, so take advantage of this great price.

Last edited by Ted Hall on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:36 pm

Dibs on the 30-degree w/red springs! I'll send you an e-mail tomorrow w/ address info, etc.

JBH

Ted Hall

SOLD

Post by Ted Hall » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:27 am

I'm sorry Johnathan -- I just logged on to mark them as sold :(

I was away over the weekend, just got home & recieved payment from someone who was interested -- sorry about the timing.

Ted

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Mon Jun 05, 2006 6:52 pm

D'oh!

No worries. I was out of town from last Wed. through Sunday and was surprised that no one had snapped them up.