vintage pads and dome for sale..SOLD

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

vintage pads and dome for sale..SOLD

Post by Christopher Bara » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:18 am

Going to The Farm Vintage Race?.....maybe just looking for some old pads for the retro look....

Here's some nice vintage Rectors.
They're different shades of red , but all red none the less. All in great shape. The elastic is still.....elastical
Velcro still sticks like new
a bit snug for me, so i'd say it's a medium/large
30.00 plus shipping

also a nice old Free Former helmet. This was actually my first helmet. It hasnt been worn in about 30 years. The buckle has a spiderline crack in it, but it still buckles up and all....sport that dome at the farm. This is the same helmet as the ones worn by the Free Former Team in the Dog Town movie and i've never seen one for sale.
adjustable size
40.00 plus shipping

Or 60.00 for the whole set, plus shipping

Remember, the Farms Vintage race dishes out points for style
Last edited by Christopher Bara on Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Etienne de Bary
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne de Bary » Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:42 am

i wonder wether if it's more dangerous to fall on that helmet or on your bare head ;)
(no bad feelings intended :-) )

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:52 pm

no offense taken....to be honest, a good knit hat may be safer.....then again, allot of us survived the 70's with these helmets!........for better or worse

Jani Soderhall
ISSA President 2011-2024
ISSA President 2011-2024

Post by Jani Soderhall » Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:33 pm

Really cool stuff in good condition. I wish I was a collector or ran a skatemuseum.

I collect a lot of things, but decided in the 80's that I wasn't going to collect slalom equipment. Instead together with my friends Pär Svensson and Mats Forsberg we gave away all our old stuff to skaters in some east block countries during our trips there in the late 80's.

I'm surprised you're selling the stuff so inexpensively. I think that stuff would be cool in any skaters collection.

/Jani

Christopher Bara
KILL CITY RACING
KILL CITY RACING

Post by Christopher Bara » Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:37 pm

yeah, i hate selling my old stuff, but when i need new gear for the season, i hate tapping my bank account. I usually post stuff on websites like this first, to keep stuff "in the family"...if it doesnt move, I put it on Ebay and usually get alot more....but I just hate Ebay