Stillboardin Skateboards is closing shop

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Scott Ward

Stillboardin Skateboards is closing shop

Post by Scott Ward » Sat Feb 18, 2006 4:48 pm

Well it's been 3 years that we opened our website. It has been a good run but it's time to close up shop.

It seems that my "real" job has become a full time job and since that pays the bills and I don't have the time to devote to Stillboardin Skateboards it's time to let it go.

So, as they say, My loss is your gain!
Everything on the website is discounted. Khiro bushings are 50 % off decks are discounted as well as trucks. It's all on sale until it's gone.

I will try to keep up to date on the website, I will delete things as they sell out, but if you order something and I am out of stock I will refund your money for that item.

It has been fun and a huge thank you to all that have supported me over the years.

Scott
aka Stillboardin
www.stillboardin.com

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:02 am

Scott,

Thank you for supporting the Chicago racing scene!! Hope to see you out and about this year.

Later, Tod

Scott Ward

Post by Scott Ward » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:56 am

Thanks to all that have ordered in the last few days. The Khiro's are all but gone. The Trucks have all left the building and all that is left are a few decks.

Stillboardin Skateboards will fade into history now.

It has been a fun ride and will continue but without the business side of it.

Time for me to get healthy and skate for fun's sake from now on.

Enjoy, and all that have bought product from me send me pictures of you skating as I will post them up on my website.

Thanks!