WANTED: Used Stimulators or Radikal bushings in HARD duros

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Glenn S

WANTED: Used Stimulators or Radikal bushings in HARD duros

Post by Glenn S » Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:20 am

Anyone have any used or even unused Hard Tracker Stimulator bushings that your not going to use and would not mind letting them go for a good price? All of the hard Stims that I have seen and used have been Blue in color. I would also take any medium Green ones too. If you used them and they are in fair condition that is OK too, don't just throw them out. Heck, soft Yellows would be good if you've got some of those too.
Thanks!
oceanslider[at]cox[dot]net
or leave a private message here.

Also interested in hard Radikal bushings too
Last edited by Glenn S on Sat Jan 10, 2004 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aaron Morris

Post by Aaron Morris » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:41 am

Glenn,
I have some blue stimulators than i would be willing to part with. What are they worth to you?

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:55 pm

Thanks Aaron,
Are they new or used? Stimulators are kinda pricey new. I've got a shop near me where I can get them new for $5, so I was hoping less than that for sure. The blues are very hard and somewhat useless for the most part. But I wanted to experiment with them by shaping them down. So I was thinking that some of the shapes I have in mind but not tried yet, may not work too well so I did not want to spend too much. That is why used ones for a very good price are OK too.

Aaron Morris

Post by Aaron Morris » Tue Jan 06, 2004 11:13 pm

Glenn,
They have only been ridden once, then put away. They are in very good condition. Just give me an email so we can talk.
Thanks