CHIXILL CUSTOMS (2 boards)

Slalom Skateboarding Equipment
Adam Winston

CHIXILL CUSTOMS (2 boards)

Post by Adam Winston » Tue May 02, 2006 2:10 am

ok so getting ready for the luna race, i was sent 5 boards, 3 of them have owners and two do not... you can contact Cfav at Cfav@chiillskateboards.com

or Cnova at cnova@chiillskateboards.com

paypal is accepted....
these are one of a kind graphics, you will never see them again on another board.. once i paint up a board the stencils go into my personal stash, never to be sprayed on a skateboard again.. i might spray them around the city, but no two ChiXills are the same... alot of hard work went into these boards, give em a home.. check with Cfav on prices.. i believe its only 70american plus shipping.. but i may be wrong.. these boards will be comming to luna this weekend, so if you hurry now i can personalize the board with your name, nick name, race number.. anything like that
THE REAPER.. GS/HYBRID BOARD

KRATE KICK-start a revolution GS BOARD (the green metal flaked one)
put this in the sun and really see it shine
i cant get more pics if needed.... ignore the john lee hooker board... thats going to the prize table at luna..

cheers see you at the races

Jay Mishoe

That's hot

Post by Jay Mishoe » Thu May 04, 2006 3:31 pm

Those are some hot looking boards bros!I got my CHILL victory board from the Dixie Cup set up.Double edged sword!To ride or not to ride?I decided it was a skateboard and it needed to be ridden!Besides it might help me win another someday.Everyone be safe and have a blast in Luna.
Downhillbilly