[2010] Texas Sizzler, March 27-28

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Jourdan Adler

[2010] Texas Sizzler, March 27-28

Post by Jourdan Adler » Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

It is with great honor that we get to announce that the Texas Outlaws, will be hosting the 2010 Texas Sizzler the weekend of March 27th and 28th, 2010. The Sizzler will once again serve as the opening event of the 2010 ISSA Racing Season. This year will be the 7th running of the Sizzler and will be the inaugural year of the Honorable Keith Hollien Championship belt, which will be awarded to the top overall pro rider, and will be theirs to defend the next year.

After lengthy discussion, we have determined that would be hard to successfully bid for Nationals or Worlds. It is entirely too hot to host an event during the summer, and the months of October and November are entirely to wet and inconsistent to host a successful event. This left us with only one option. The Texas Sizzler will forever be the “Opener” of the race season. We plan to host our event on the same, if not grander scale as National and Worlds, and in the future (fingers crossed) our status will be raised from Main to Major.

The Sizzler has always been about the “Stoke” and never about profit. We will be sharing our books with the ISSA prior to the awards ceremony in an effort assure racers that the prize money and amounts are legitimate, as well as setting a new standard within the sport.

This years Sizzler will be taking place completely within Travis County, Austin TX. The Giant Slalom will be taking place on Oasis Bluff, which has lent itself to speeds of 35mph+ the past two years. We will be holding the Hybrid and Tight in a downtown location, TBD.

Course setters for the 2010 Sizzler:

Giant Slalom: Jonathan Harms
Hybrid Slalom: Claude Regnier
Tight Slalom: Keith Hollien

Dan Gesmer will be our official timekeeper. Dan will also serve as ISSA rulebook interpreter and enforcer, along with Jonathan Harms. We will be using a Track-mate Timer, and will have a backup timing system on hand.

COSS’s own, Gary Glasser (GPymp), will be the official voice/announcer for this years event.

Entry Fee for the 2010 Sizzler will be $90 USD.

The 2010 Sizzler will consist of 2 racer meetings conducted by The Texas Outlaws, and Jonathan Harms. Both meetings will be at Wahoo’s Fish Taco in downtown Austin. The first meeting will be at 6pm on Friday March 26th, and the second will be at 8:30 AM Sunday March 28th. Racer Release Forms, Race format, ISSA rules, and general questions will be covered.

Wahoo’s Fish Taco will provide lunch for all racers, family and friends both days. Wahoo’s will also be providing a racers area at the top of each course, which will feature a mirror image of the timing system computer, as well as hard copies of race results as soon as they are available. Energy drinks, energy bars, water and fruit will also be made available to racers at no cost.

The awards ceremony will be held at 8PM on Sunday March 28th at Wahoo’s Fish Taco. Food will be discounted, and Drinks will be on the house!!

Hotel and lodging information will be available soon.

For more info on the 2010 Sizzler stay tuned to txsizzler.com

We can’t thank you all enough for your support of the Sizzler in the past, and we are looking forward to you all joining us this coming March!!!

Gracias,

The Texas Outlaws

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:07 pm

Jourdan,

Excellent. Your method and intent are very well spelled out. I'd like to see more of this in the future from other events.

Joe

Robert Sydia
Robert Sydia
Robert Sydia

Post by Robert Sydia » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:05 pm

Jourdan:

Thanks for the complete race preview and this year I will make it to Texas!!!!

Rob

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:51 am

Wow - I second what Joe said...I'll be there. Fish tacos and slalom are a natural combo. Right on Jourdan!
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)

Peter Metzger

Post by Peter Metzger » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:53 pm

Can't wait! Hope I can make it.
I'm new here.

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:13 pm

Peter Metzger wrote:Can't wait! Hope I can make it.
Excellent. Your method and intent are very well spelled out. I'd like to see more of this in the future from you on other events.
LAVIN

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

I too am impressed.

Post by John Gilmour » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:23 am

All look like great guest course setters.

Sharing the books- that's super cool; a fantastic precedent.

From what I hear the event has always been one of the better ones. I'll have to drag myself off the slopes this year to attend. I've made some awesome Texas friends in Aspen- and I'd like to make them Texas Proud.

-JG
One good turn deserves another
john gilmour

Jonathan Harms
JBH - ISSA Treasurer
JBH - ISSA Treasurer

Post by Jonathan Harms » Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:02 am

He's alive! :-)

Steve Pederson
Steve
Steve

Re: I too am impressed.

Post by Steve Pederson » Mon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am

:-)
Last edited by Steve Pederson on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:11 am

Steve Pederson wrote:
John Gilmour wrote: I'll have to drag myself off the slopes this year to attend.

-JG
If the legendary John GIlmore is attending, then I'll have to attend too so I can learn how this slalom thing is done.
If he's a legend then I'm Winston Churchill.

Steve Pederson
Steve
Steve

Post by Steve Pederson » Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:27 am

Last edited by Steve Pederson on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Wesley Tucker wrote:
Steve Pederson wrote:
John Gilmour wrote: I'll have to drag myself off the slopes this year to attend.

-JG
If the legendary John GIlmore is attending, then I'll have to attend too so I can learn how this slalom thing is done.
I thought that you were Beelzebub. At least that is what you said.
As Luck would have it . . .

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:48 pm

As he is from South Carolina - Beelzebubba is more on the mark

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:56 pm

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy wrote:
Wesley Tucker wrote:
Steve Pederson wrote: If the legendary John GIlmore is attending, then I'll have to attend too so I can learn how this slalom thing is done.
I thought that you were Beelzebub. At least that is what you said.
Ask the Labor Party. They'll tell you there's no difference.

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am

Hey Marcos..., I got a few ripe banana peels ready for you again this year. Watch your step - er ramp launch.
LAVIN

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:59 am

Stephen Lavin wrote:Hey Marcos..., I got a few ripe banana peels ready for you again this year. Watch your step - er ramp launch.

Only way you can beat me you know :)

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL touche bro!! That's the Marcos I know and love!
LAVIN

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:32 pm

Does y'all's motel room have mirrors on the ceiling?

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:15 am

Wesley Tucker wrote:Does y'all's motel room have mirrors on the ceiling?
Something for you and Joe I to shoot for :)

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:24 am

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy wrote:
Wesley Tucker wrote:Does y'all's motel room have mirrors on the ceiling?
Something for you and Joe I to shoot for :)
If I shot for them they'd shatter into a billion pieces.

GARY GLASSER

Post by GARY GLASSER » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:27 pm

ahh..what is this about a dunk tank?
I am the slowest COSS slalom racer..Lucky for you!

Jourdan Adler

Post by Jourdan Adler » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:27 am

we are all gonna love you or throw tomatoes!!!

Can't wait for March!!!

Must Beat Glasser
Must Beat Glasser
Must Beat Glasser....

Marcos Soulsby-Monroy

Post by Marcos Soulsby-Monroy » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:33 am

Jourdan Adler wrote:we are all gonna love you or throw tomatoes!!!

Can't wait for March!!!

Must Beat Glasser
Must Beat Glasser
Must Beat Glasser....
Sorry Sonny but you are just not OLD ENOUGH for the masters . . . yet that is. :)

Jourdan Adler

Post by Jourdan Adler » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Sign-up and event details coming Wednesday January 20th

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:48 pm

Nice Jourdan!
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

Jourdan Adler

Post by Jourdan Adler » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 am

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:55 am

Those posters rock
LAVIN

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:39 am

I talked to Jourdan tonight. He makes me hopeful for slalom. I wanna go to the race, but will need to do it on the cheap, so if you are going, and you've previously been picked up at the arport by me, or slept at my house, hook a brother up. I don't need free, but I do need cheap, airfare is $500+.

Joe

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:42 am

Joe,

Go to Priceline and bid on a VACATION package including a car.

Just look at the prices for the various star-rated hotels and knock off about 25% for a bid. Just be sure you wanna buy. I think you'll be surprised how close it ALL gets to $500.00.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:55 am

Joe Iacovelli wrote:I talked to Jourdan tonight. He makes me hopeful for slalom. I wanna go to the race, but will need to do it on the cheap, so if you are going, and you've previously been picked up at the arport by me, or slept at my house, hook a brother up. I don't need free, but I do need cheap, airfare is $500+.

Joe
Joe - I'll split hotel/car with you if you don't snore. I'm seeing $350 r/t (BDL to AUS) on Southwest right now - about the same from MHT.

I'm seeing cars for about $150 total for pickup 3/26 noon drop 3/29 noon.

I don't think they announced any hotel deal just yet.

-RF

Karl Floitgraf
Slalomspot.com
Slalomspot.com

Post by Karl Floitgraf » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Can anyone recommend who to rent a car from if your under 25. Most places let you do it 21+ but policies vary and it can get expensive if you don't do it right.
BOSTON BAKED BEAN
HONORARY TEXAS OUTLAW

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:34 am

Karl Floitgraf wrote:Can anyone recommend who to rent a car from if your under 25. Most places let you do it 21+ but policies vary and it can get expensive if you don't do it right.
SK - check this site:

https://www.alamo.com/index.do?action=/ ... m_ig_offer

The current rates only apply for the period listed at the top of this page - so keep checking closer to the event...these are Alamo's "last minute specials" and they can get absurdly low!Select Texas, then it will list any deals for Austin...Check the "weekend rates". I got a full size for $150 total for three days so far. The best thing about this is you can book a good deal and not pay yet, then re-book a different one and cancel the first one later if a better deal comes along.

Alamo age policy is $25/day for age 21-24, but if you were booking a compact for next weekend for three days (Fri-Mon) the base rate would total only $87 - so still $162 total.

That's who I got the big red truck from last year. Their cars aren't the best, but they run, and when you pick up, ask if you can get a bigger ride, or the "big rig" for the same price...they usually will say "yeah, grab any car out there".

-RF

Jourdan Adler

Post by Jourdan Adler » Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:05 am

Competitors,

We can’t thank you all enough for your interest in the 2010 Texas Sizzler. We have been working diligently to ensure that this year’s event set a new standard for the sport of slalom skateboarding. The progress of the event seems to gain steam daily, and we will continue to keep “y’all” updated every step of the way.

We are proud to announce that Pyramid Brewery will be the “Title Sponsor” of this year’s event. Seismic, Wahoo’s Fish Taco, Radikal and Sk8Kings are also participating at a level that has enabled us to take the event to the next level.

The Giant Slalom will be held on Oasis Bluff Drive, which is the same location as the past two Sizzlers. With the help of our sponsors we will be holding the Hybrid and Tight in a Downtown Austin location!!

Huge thanks must be extended to the ISSA for assisting us with insurance, which leads us to our next point. Each competitor that will be competing in the “actual” Sizzler must join the ISSA, in order to compete. Please look at the help of the ISSA from the standpoint of, “more money saved on the production side of the event equals a larger prize purse”.

The purse for the 2010 Sizzler will be a minimum of $5000. Every bit of surplus will be added to the prize purse at the close of the event, and our books will be turned over to the ISSA to verify this. This will be another precedent set by the Texas Sizzler.

We had hoped to open up registration today, but it looks like we will push this to the beginning of next week. Entry for the Sizzler will be $90usd.

Hotel information will be made available next week as well. It will be a downtown location that will be blocks from the Hybrid/Tight location. Please wait to book your rooms until we release the hotel group rate.

Regarding travel, we will have the DIRTY Limo available as the official vehicle of the event, and it can help facilitate airport pick-ups and “in-town” transport. This is a courtesy service, but please don’t depend on it as “your” source of transportation.

There are a bunch of questions regarding the “special attraction” downhill portion of the event. OUR MAIN FOCUS IS TO COMPLETE THE ISSA SANCTIONED GIANT SLALOM, AND THIS EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE CONCLUSION OF THE GS – TIME PERMITTING. This will be treated as a completely separate event from the Sizzler, and it will have a separate sign up, a field of 72 riders max, and entrance fee of $75usd. The purse for the downhill will be $2000. The format will be as follows:
- 12 heats of 6 riders. Top two advancing from each heat
- 4 heats of 6 riders. Top two advancing from each heat
- 2 heats of 4 riders. Top two advancing from each heat
- Final heat of 4 riders.

Hopefully this information answers a bunch of the questions that have been surfacing online. We will be posting updates frequently regarding the event, and you can expect to see another at the beginning of next week when we open registration.

Gracias, and see you in March!!!

The Texas Outlaws

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Look forward to seeing everyone. Klark give me a call bro. I need my chauffer. Damn this is going to be fun. Joe I glad all of my USSA ideas will be used for the ISSA. Always glad to help. I believe credit should be given where it is due. Jourdan you ROCK Broseph con huevos. If it is good for the sport that is all that counts. Your Amigo Eddy O G Texas Outlaws.

Brian Parsons

Post by Brian Parsons » Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:48 am

"Each competitor that will be competing in the “actual” Sizzler must join the ISSA, in order to compete. Please look at the help of the ISSA from the standpoint of, “more money saved on the production side of the event equals a larger prize purse”."

Help me understand....thanks....please dont tell me the ISSA is kicking me out of the club.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:57 am

Brian Parsons wrote:"Each competitor that will be competing in the “actual” Sizzler must join the ISSA, in order to compete. Please look at the help of the ISSA from the standpoint of, “more money saved on the production side of the event equals a larger prize purse”."

Help me understand....thanks....please dont tell me the ISSA is kicking me out of the club.
Pay up buddy...sell those beat up old knee pads!

Nobody is kicking you out bro - it's time to bring this thing to the next level!! :-)

Ryan Smith

Post by Ryan Smith » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm

What exactly is the benifit(s) of being forced to pay $25 to join the ISSA?
Where dose the money go?
Apart from providing a list of rules what does the ISSA actually do?
Ryan

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Ryan,

This was my idea. I've approached the BOD of the ISSA with a plan. We are discussing the term and conditions of what we might provide and what we might ask of you.

You are right, in the past the ISSA has been all about rules, and we would like to change that. But that comes at a price. We want to make sure that when you pay a member fee it comes with tangible benefits beyond that $X for both racers and organizers.

The fact is though, its not a done deal, and while I approached Jourdan for his feelings (all very positive), the BOD has not finished our internal negotiations. We have another conference call this weekend. We hope to announce something next week.

I hope that you and anone that knows me personally or by reputation will believe that I will not sponsor anything that I don't believe promotes the sport and benefits both the serious and casual racer.

Joe

Ryan Smith

Post by Ryan Smith » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:55 pm

Thank you Joe. I would be happy to pay up as long as there is some kind of outline as to where this money goes and how having the ISSA name attached to The Sizzler/any other race is a positive thing.
Is the ISSA a non profit org (501c3)?
Are membership dues tax deductible?
Ryan

Jourdan Adler

Post by Jourdan Adler » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:33 pm

<br><br><br><br><br>Competitors,<br><br>The 2010 ISSA Texas Sizzler will be held on Saturday March 27th and Sunday March 28th 2010, in Austin TX USA<br><br>On Friday March 26th 2010, we will be having a racers meeting at Wahoo’s Fish Taco. This meeting will cover a breakdown of the weekend’s events as well as the format for Saturday’s Giant Slalom event. In addition to the racers meeting, you will be able to check-in and sign waivers, as we will have a notary public, free of charge, on site to facilitate the registration process.<br><br><b>***ALL RIDERS MUST COMPLETE A WAIVER, AND RETURN IT, SIGNED AND NOTORIZED TO:</b><br><br>TTA SLALOM INC.<br>c/o Wahoo’s Fish Taco<br>509 Rio Grande Street<br>Austin, TX 78701<br>512-476-3474<br><br><b>IF WE DO NOT HAVE A SIGNED, NOTORIZED COPY OF YOUR WAIVER, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SIZZLER***</b><br><br><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.txsizzler.com/images/waiver. ... <br>***YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE WAIVER HERE***</b></a><br><br>On Sunday March 28th we will have another Racers meeting at 8:00AM at Wahoo’s Fish Taco. Breakfast will be served beginning at 7:00AM. This meeting will cover the format for the Hybrid and Tight Slalom events. Also at this meeting we will be gathering feedback regarding the Giant Slalom event.<br><br>The Awards Ceremony will be held at Wahoo’s Fish Taco on Sunday evening beginning at 9:00pm. If you would like to have dinner at Wahoo’s, we suggest you arrive prior to 9pm as the kitchen closes and the venue becomes an “OPEN BAR” private awards ceremony. <br><br><b>Hotel and Food Accommodations:</b><br><br>Arrangements for Hotel reservations have been made at the Laquinta, which is located just blocks from the Capitol Building, and walking/skating distance to 6th street and downtown restaurants and attractions. There is a block of 30 rooms all located on our own floor. Rooms must be booked by March 5th 2010 in order to get the group rate of $85 per night. Please mention “TEXAS SIZZLER” when booking your room. Our rate is good from the Friday March 26th through Monday the 29th.<br><br>La Quinta Inn Austin Capitol<br>300 E. 11th St. Austin, TX 78701<br>(512) 476-1166 Office<br>(512) 476-6044 Fax<br><br>In addition to the Hotel Group Rate, all competitors will have a “competitor” badge, which will allow you to eat at Wahoo’s Fish Taco for ½ price. Badges can be picked up at the racers meeting/registration at Wahoo’s on Friday March 26th.<br><br><b>REGISTRATION – SIGN UP</b><br><br>The Sign-Up for the 2010 Texas Sizzler is now OPEN. The sign-up is located at <a rel="nofollow" href="http://67.139.161.195/contests.asp"><b>NCDSA.com</b></a> under the events section.<br><br>The Registration/Sign-Up fee for the 2010 Texas Sizzler is $90 USD<br><br>This amount must be paid via PayPal ***PRIOR*** to your arrival in Austin.<br><br><a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.paypal.com/"><br><b>The PayPal address is: TTASLALOM@GMAIL.COM</b></a><br><br><br><br>The $90 Fee covers racing for the Giant, Hybrid, and Tight Slalom races that are sanctioned by the ISSA. Lunch will be provided each day, and in addition to lunch, there will be no shortage of food or beverage at anytime throughout the course of the weekend for Racers.<br><br><b>ISSA REGISTRATION:</b><br><br>TTA SLALOM INC. will require that all Racers have paid the season dues of $25 to the ISSA. <br><br>We do understand that being the first race to enforce such a rule will be met with a bit of backlash, but I ask you to look at thing from an organizational standpoint. TTA SLALOM must secure not only the race venues, but also the necessary officials to facilitate a legitimate/fair race environment. TTA SLALOM must also secure insurance for both days, in order to provide a safe racing environment. That being said, TTA SLALOM as Race Promoter is “out of pocket” regarding all of these expenses. Our hope in working with the ISSA is that with enough support, the ISSA will be able to incur these expenses in the future, and our funds can be applied to Prize Money. TTA SLALOM will be turning it’s books over to the ISSA prior to the awards ceremony to ensure that the race has been run from the standpoint of “not for profit”. <br><br><b>QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, SPONSOR INFO:</b><br><br>Please email ttaslalom@gmail.com<br>

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:42 pm

I want to thank Jourdan for stepping up to be the first race of the "new" ISSA. The truth of it is though, that we are not 100% ready to publish what the BOD has approved for the membership process.

We are striving to make sure that any investment from the racer is met with a set of tangible and realizable benefits. That if you go to a couple of races, or spend $100 a year in equipment, you can realize your investment in us right away. Do more than that and you actually make money.

Ryan - the 501c status is up in the air at this point. Why? Because doing that costs in lawyer fees, etc. I would either have to ask you for more, or give you less. We are exploring the options, but it is a day 2 issue right now.

Mike Ohm

Sizzler

Post by Mike Ohm » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:14 pm

Still a bit confused. From the two previous posts it seems that the TX Sizzler is requiring ISSA membership but the post from Joe seems that the ISSA is not sure. Will the ISSA BOD's please clarify for myself and others. Thanks.
Damn Skippy

Joe Iacovelli

Post by Joe Iacovelli » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:30 pm

Mike,

The ISSA BOD is voting on said changes this weekend. I contacted Jourdan on the possibility of the Sizzler being our first contest to participate. Jourdan is opperating under the assumption this motion will pass, as he needs to move ahead with his contest information and announcements.

It all depends upon voting this Sunday, but the short answer is yes, you may need to be a member to participate. If that is announced, we will also announce exactly what you will get for the money we ask you for. This will not be vague, this will not be based on empty promises, but tangible benefits for both racer and organizer.

More info after the vote, or feel free to call me.

Joe

Mike Ohm

Sizzler

Post by Mike Ohm » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:44 pm

thanks joe
Damn Skippy

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:44 pm

what time is the meeting friday? mandatory (I arrive at AUS at 9:15pm)?

Can you clarify classes? it's confusing with the ISSA classes listed then the A/B.

ISSA Status?

GARY GLASSER

Post by GARY GLASSER » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:06 am

Rick Floyd wrote:what time is the meeting friday? mandatory (I arrive at AUS at 9:15pm)?

Can you clarify classes? it's confusing with the ISSA classes listed then the A/B.

ISSA Status?
You will miss the pre race informal and alcohol. sorry buddy.
I am the slowest COSS slalom racer..Lucky for you!

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:38 am

GARY GLASSER wrote:
Rick Floyd wrote:what time is the meeting friday? mandatory (I arrive at AUS at 9:15pm)?

ISSA Status?
You will miss the pre race informal and alcohol. sorry buddy.
that's great...seriously, does anyone know what is going on re: the above questions

Steve Pederson
Steve
Steve

Post by Steve Pederson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 2:45 am

Last edited by Steve Pederson on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Steve Pederson
Steve
Steve

Post by Steve Pederson » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:36 am

Last edited by Steve Pederson on Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks Steve - but I need to know what time it ENDS to know if I can get there in time, or if I can register Sat. AM instead...and about the classes/race status.
Last edited by Rick Floyd on Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.