[2010] Abec 11 Durango Downhill & Slalom jam, Sept 12-13

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

George pappas

[2010] Abec 11 Durango Downhill & Slalom jam, Sept 12-13

Post by George pappas » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:11 am

Announcing the Abec 11 Durango Slalom and Downhill Skateboard jam!!!!!!!
September 12 and 13 2009

Downhill on a 1 kilometer freshly paved college hill with two hairpins emptying onto 8th ave 1/4 mile straightaway
Super-g down the same hill no cones....Gates speeds over 30mph. miss a gate..dq
the fastest most tech (hibrid)slalom you have ever raced to be held on the straightaway at the bottom of the hill. dq will be 10% of total cones on course
no sanctions but will use most rules from issa including curent points rules for overall.
cash for top OVERALL finishers only...No money for individual events
Two classes of racing....A group and citizens class with possible am group depending on number of participants
Cash purse as of today is well over $1000
we have closed the main college hill on the 2nd weekend of school.. and will have tons of spectators
I'll be there, Jason Mitchel, Zac Maytum, Joe Mclaren, Dominic Kowalski, Misho Ervin, and more of the top slalom and downhill racers in the world battling it out in the first truely mixed discipline skateboard race to date.
Carl, justin, fadell,seb, holien,Louie, carrasco, civadino, cbark, fluitt, Martin, and any other rockstar slalom ripper I am not thinking of and all Euro slalom rippers too..Viking,Ramon Janus, Mika, Sebastian,etc etc etc come show these dh riders what racing is all about..
Airfare and hotels are cheap. Dont miss this event!!!!

Ramón Königshausen
Airflow - Skateboards
Airflow - Skateboards

Post by Ramón Königshausen » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:25 am

How is Dominik making it?

rmn
Feel the flow – Airflow Skateboards

Real skateboard wheels come in green – ABEC11

Enjoy the ride – GOG Slalom & DH Trucks

Donald Campbell
Pavel
Pavel

Post by Donald Campbell » Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:26 am

just to let everybody know
pavel will sponsor this event and i think that george is up to something really exciting there!!!!