[2009] Wiggle War IV - The time is almost upon us!

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Tom Mangelsdorf
Mangels
Mangels

[2009] Wiggle War IV - The time is almost upon us!

Post by Tom Mangelsdorf » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:36 pm

OK. It's June. It's only 16 days away. For those of you heading to my house Friday evening:

Google-map your way to 1708 rustic Dr Sun Prairie, WI 53590

For those of you heading straight for the race Saturday morning:

Google-map your way to 301 Blankenheim Rd Sun Prairie, WI 53590. There will be zillions of peopel around and you'llprolly hafta park a couple blocks away. but you will know you are in teh right area. There will be signs saying which way to the Wiggle War, but with all the people arounf they might not be super visible. The race actually takes place on Chase Blvd at the intersection fo Blankenheim and chase.

I will have Sun Prairie city maps with the locations of the Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning races. I'll pass them out at the Saturday morning race. If you are not going to come until after the Saturday morning race, lemme know and I will figure out some other way to let you know where the other races are.

The Friday night DH session may take place on a couple different hills. We'll move around and try 'em out. There's one hill that's just steep and straight. Always wanted to do it. Kinda like a drag race. There's a 4-way stop at the bottom though ...so we'd need to take turns being spotters.

Main St in Sun Prairie is under construction. There are detour signs, but don't sweat it. With all the busniesses on Main St, they can't actually shut it down completely. If your directions tell you to take Main St, just go ahead and follow Main St. It's still open all the way through, but it's two lanes and dusty.

If you get mixed up in Sun Prairie - call my cell at 608-630-0184. I will make the best effort I can to answer it. Sometimes I may not hear it, depending on what's going on around me at the moment, but keep trying.

See ya soon!
Gravity is a terrible thing to waste.