Kona park/banked slalom race. June 14-15, 2003

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Cabbage

Kona park/banked slalom race. June 14-15, 2003

Post by Cabbage » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:05 pm

Just wanted to see who was thinking about going to Kona for this race. friday June 13th- sun june 15th....

2 races 1 good time.....hope to see you all there......

sk8 everythinG,

cabbage

Brady Mitchell

Post by Brady Mitchell » Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:05 am

Eric Groff`s gonna eat this stuff up, but...

It looks like Kona may not be in the cards for me.

I`ll try to keep this short, but it starts with my biz and the weather we`ve had this past 2 weeks. I do pest control and specialize in exterior perimeter treatments (staying away from chemicals inside yer homes) and in the past 2 weeks, we`ve had 5 days of rain. Normally that`s not a problem as I can make that up in the following weeks afterwords.

And on top of that, I`ve also had to go to school as part of my continuing education credits to renew my licsenses come end of june. So that`s another 2 days lost.

I`ve been working 7 days a week now to try to catch up and now the big punch....

My 2001 Toyota truck caught fire today. So now those missed services can`t be done, also the regular services as well, and since the truck has succeeded the mileage on it`s warranty, a major repair bill coming.

Not good for my first year in biz (well not quite a year...june 30)

Woe is me and skating will have to take a back seat. Shame since I "KNOW" my boyz will be taking the prizes and I hate missing out on that.

Go get ~em FL RATZ!!! I`ll be there in spirit if I can`t be in the flesh.

Patio Mendino

Post by Patio Mendino » Tue Jun 03, 2003 1:10 pm

dude,
sounds like the best thing you can do is get yourself offa' this stress wagon you've been riding and get on your skateboard!
hell, it's only like 5hrs drive from your house to KONA...hop a ride with someone and go smile for a day!
forget racing, just go enjoy rolling on concrete.
don't forget, it's all about having FUN bruddah!
p

Rick Stanziale
Red Clay Racing
Red Clay Racing

Post by Rick Stanziale » Mon Jun 16, 2003 7:08 pm

Photos from Kona Summer Nationals 2003

<a href="http://www.chasestreet.com/rcr/kona.htm">Click Here</a>