[2006] Slalom Race in Ashland, KY in September

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage
Lenny Poage

[2006] Slalom Race in Ashland, KY in September

Post by Lenny Poage » Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:13 pm

I got a call yesterday from the organizer of Ashland, KY's Poage Landing Days (http://poagelandingdays.com/) and he wants to incorporate a slalom race into the festival. We're working on a location and "catchy name for the race," the city is handling insurance, trophies, and PRIZE MONEY, I'm in charge of most everything else (contacting companies for sponsorship, setting up the race, getting racers, etc.). The race needs your help! Spread the word and get ready to make the trip to Kentucky for a great race!! The city wants this to be huge and perrinial! I've already talked to Marion Karr,and Marc F and they're going to help me out with this. If you need any more information and/or would like to help, contact me via email at thepoages@verizon.net the message board on www.myspace.com/slalomisfun. Also check www.ncdsa.com, here or the message board on www.downhillbillies.org for more information as it developes! Thanks a million bros and sisses!!
HOSS