[2006] CSA Salem Slalom Spring Wing Ding BBQ, March 12, 2006

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Paul Howard

[2006] CSA Salem Slalom Spring Wing Ding BBQ, March 12, 2006

Post by Paul Howard » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:22 am

When: March 12th 2006 10am-ish

Where: Salem Oregon, Bush Park Soap Box Derby Hill

What: A barely competive all day slalom session on 5-Star pavement with food and blabbing
maybe we'll have a timer, maybe not. 2 lanes, one will be on the G/S side, and the other will be more of a "general" or "hybrid" type. If we race, it will be single lane so the other course is always open. This is about fun and slaloming more than racing.

Helmets: Yes

Directions: Get to I-5, go to Salem Oregon. Look for the Hwy 22 exit in South Salem, go West on Hwy 22 which immediately becomes Mission Street(or Boulevard). Follow it as it winds around for 2.3-2.7 miles. Bush Park will be to the Left/South, Look for a big track field and stadium. The Soap Box Derby Hill will be right next to it.

More info: go to www.ncdsa.com and look on the Contest Calender
I just dig slalom!

Paul Howard

The BBQ

Post by Paul Howard » Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:15 am

Hey, we had GREAT weather and a GREAT time, thanks to everyone who showed up and rode, setup and helped pack up, ran the BBQ, and thanks to all the photographers and picturer posters. Pictures have been posted on www.ncdsa.com on the CSA forum. Thanks-Paul
I just dig slalom!