Sponsors for Da Farm

North American Slalom Races & Results

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Lynn Kramer, Chris Cousineau, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor

Terry Kirby
Team RoeRacing
Team RoeRacing

Post by Terry Kirby » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:49 am

The Sponsor list this year is mind blowing.

Pocket Pistol
Roe
3DM
Bozi
Biltin
Winterstick
Tiernyrides
Joe Iacovelli
COMET

Tway, Please chime in if I missed any. This will be a hell of a race with both Open and Pro class winners.

A Severe Terrain Winterstick snowboard will be raffeled off with the procedes going to Lowes. TK

Terry Kirby
Team RoeRacing
Team RoeRacing

Post by Terry Kirby » Mon Jul 28, 2003 2:53 am

Solid Skate (3 years in a row!)

John Gilmour
Team Roe Racing
Team Roe Racing

Post by John Gilmour » Mon Jul 28, 2003 4:45 am

When people ask me where to buy stuff online...I always think of Glenn at Solidskate.com The guy always delivers lightning fast and supports every race he can. Also when it comes to sending out stuff- he does it up to the nines- tons of stuff (often hundreds of dollars worth of gear) - frankly the guy is outright looking to make people happy. Glenn, has made a lot of people smile over the years and has hooked a lot of slalomers with his generosity. There are always prizes for guys who finish ten places back- makes racing really fun.

Frankly many of the online retailers have been very supportive of slalom and they are proving that all mail order guys aren't all take and no give. Poolskater.com also has done his part to help foster teh slalom racing community in the past- (let's just say....he has done things in a nameless way..that has really helped to move things forward.