[2006] PIRATE SLALOM #5 (Paris, France)

European Races & Results (for Major, Main and Prime level races)

Moderators: Jani Soderhall, Robert Thiele

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

[2006] PIRATE SLALOM #5 (Paris, France)

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:58 pm

Don't forget the Pirate race #5, next sunday:

The weather forecast is bad, so we think we'll do a big Tight Slalom Jam Session in the underground of La Defense (big corporation buildings area just in the West of Paris).

Date: Sunday 19th feb. 2006
Spot: Teminal Jules Vernes - La Défense (Puteaux/Paris)
Infos:
You can go to the Bus Terminal easily with public transportation, there's a underground exit in the Terminal:
RER A, métro Line 1 et Tram Line 2
Terminal Jules Verne (Eurolines) Click hete to get more infos about how to go there

Please register for the race here:
Pirate registration

http://PirateSlalom.online.fr

If the weather forecast is better on Friday evening, we could think about another spot. But it probably won't change.

See you on sunday
Vincent
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

Etienne de Bary
Etienne
Etienne

Post by Etienne de Bary » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:42 am

spot choice seems to be modified, see Riderz.net

Vincent Berruchon
Vinzzzzz
Vinzzzzz

Post by Vincent Berruchon » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:15 pm

The spot didn't change: it was raining as expected so we raced on the flat part of the Buses Terminal in La Defense.
We decided to set a NCDSA CyberSlalom. No run limitation: ride as much as you want!
But for the race results we counted cone penalties, no DQ with cones to allow everybody to have a time easily.

Allan was on fire and won with some very good times despite the slipery ground!

I'm sure he'll blast everything this year. Watch out!!
But I won't let him go like that, I wasn't much on board since the beginning of the year but I have to prepare a tight setup, heal some little things and skate again faster then never!

Full results soon. We have some times to post in the ncdsa challenge too (only the one without cone of course).
[ www.pavel-skates.com ] [ www.riderz.net ]
"Dont care what the World say - I and I could a never go astray -Well wee gona have Things our Way" - Robert Nesta Marley

HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric
Fred
Fred

Post by HUYNH BACH SAC Frédéric » Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:19 pm

Vincent Berruchon wrote: Allan was on fire and won with some very good times despite the slipery ground!

I'm sure he'll blast everything this year. Watch out!!
But I won't let him go like that.

VinZzZ, don't forget this year..... PRO class !!!! I must agree that P. Allan is getting faster after each session... very impressive !!!!
Podium or pavement... but PAVEL !

www.coneracing.com