as good as stims?

Bushings - Pivots - Speed Rings - Traction etc

Moderator: Henry Julier

Brian Gilbert

as good as stims?

Post by Brian Gilbert » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:33 am

hey guys whats up? mike ohm was nice enough to give me a green stimulator for my top bushing( when i say top i mean closest to the board, is that right?) and brian parsons gave me an old clear blue bones hardcore for the bottom. i was wondering what is the closest thing thats readily avalible, that would match these, i noticed gary fluit says khiro is real close to stims also which duro would i get to match the ones i have/my weight and hight. im 6ft 1 in, abot 180-185 lbs. any help would be awesome. later guys

Eric Moore
Eric Moore
Eric Moore

Post by Eric Moore » Tue Jan 11, 2005 7:37 pm

Hey Brian,
Khiros are probably the closest thing to stims that are readily available right now. Though I think there are still a few places where stims can be found. The Radikal bushings are good too, though they need to be shaved down to fit in a standard truck.

It's hard to say which Khiro would most closely match your green stim since some green stims are 'soft' while other greens are 'medium'. I'd guess a blue or red khiro (barrel not insert). White Khiros are the softest bushings out there, great for a front slalom truck.

Usually the bushing closest to the board is refered to as the bottom bushing, since your board is usually upside down whenever you're messing with the bushings.

Brian Gilbert

thanks

Post by Brian Gilbert » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:46 pm

awesome thatnks for the help