Fulltrack/B2 vs RTS

Tracker Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Buddy Carr

Dave Anderson

Post by Dave Anderson » Wed Feb 19, 2003 4:44 pm

I have a Fulltrack/B2 and would like to know how it compares with RTS when used for the rear truck.

Thanks Dave

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 19, 2003 6:15 pm

the fulltrack and RT-S share almost the same pivot however the RT-s is a high profile truck and is designed to turn faster. That being said I prefer the fulltrack. Know that the fulltrack is a lower profile truck that requires some extra risers to match the axle height with a seismic, rt-s, rt-x, indy...usually an extra 1/8" riser will do the trick.

Dave Anderson

Post by Dave Anderson » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:15 pm

Thanks!

Are most racers changing bushings in the Fulltrack/B2's? If so what bushings.
Is the rear truck run a bit tighter that the front? I have a 110 Seismic in front.

Thanks Dave

Leonardo Ojeda
Venezuelan Racer
Venezuelan Racer

Post by Leonardo Ojeda » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:44 pm

Dave i use fulltracks/b2 too, u have to change the stock bushings at least in the back for a harder ones, i am using blue do-doh´s front and yellow in the back.

they are in the testing stage right now, i used to ride indys and i like them very much, still need to ge use to the trackers.

Chris, do u say that the fultracks ar ebetter than the rts?

leo

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Thu Feb 20, 2003 4:50 pm

I too like the feel of Do-Doh's top and bottom for the back truck, but I like the blues(soft) in the back at 162#.

And I would assume that Chris likes the Fulltracks because they have a lower "roll-center" which would make them have more traction. Am I right?

And Dave, yes typically if both trucks were pivots the back truck would be tighter than the front. But from my understanding, is that if it is too tight that you start to loose traction.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Glenn on 2003-02-20 10:56 ]</font>