Tracker Rules!

Tracker Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Buddy Carr

Bob Frias
BoBo
BoBo

Post by Bob Frias » Fri Aug 23, 2002 12:09 am

OK, I decided to write one more post.

I love Tracker! That's all I use. I had tried Indy 101's but found them tippy for me. Since they work the same for everyone it must be me. Trackers are the shit though. For me it's the small pivot Fultrack all the way. Some guys like the gnarly pivot and frankly I can't tell the difference much. But I did A/B em once and there was a difference at that session. I use a small pivot Fultrack in the front wedged positively, and a Turner TTC in the back wedged negatively. This is the most stable feeling set-up I've ever been on. Even JG said it was an amazing board when I had just Fuls on it. Now it's even better with the TTC. I need all that for lack of skills on my part, so I take every advantage I can get. I'm having Geezer-X make me a small pivot offfset for the back of my new board and it should prove killer. I may be the first to have one made ever. That's exciting. I sent him the wedge that I'll use for it [a fairly deep 8 degrees or so] so he can construct it with the wedge so it will be level when set-up. I hope to have some results after he gets back from his shoot in Australia.

What ccan I say? I'm a Tracker man all the way!

BoBo

Henry Julier
Ick Sticks
Ick Sticks

Post by Henry Julier » Wed Oct 02, 2002 5:08 am

As many of you might know, I am the proud owner if an Ick Stick Mini Carerra.

I threw some RT/X's on it and BAM!

RT/X's are awesome!!

Smooth, smooth, smooth. And predictable.
And quick. And no speed wobbles!

Henry

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Wed Nov 20, 2002 2:45 am

Buddy, Linda and the rest of the Tracker staff. Your support was quite noticeable at the Vans park on Saturday.
You might be pleased to know that it was 1-2-3-4 RTX/S podium sweep in the flatland slalom event. Moreover, all 7 top riders used the same trucks!!! How impressive is that?!!!
The spec board class was won on Fulltrucks.

Tracker Trucks rulled at Vans.

Congratulations!

Vlad.

Rene Carrasco
TEAM CARRASCO
TEAM CARRASCO

Post by Rene Carrasco » Sat Nov 23, 2002 9:32 am

***Happy Birthday Larry Balma!

Thank you Larry- for providing great skateboard trucks to the Carrasco Brothers since 1976!

It's 2002........and this Sunday, the Brown Bomber and I will be rippin up that G.S. Hill at WLAC Races - STILL USING TRACKER
TRUCKS!

BIG THANKS AGAIN, MAN- -Rene' Carrasco.
RENE CARRASCO for - SK8KINGS.COM - Abec 11 Wheels - Tracker Trucks - Khiro Skateboard Products - Nitro Racing Bearings - Vans Skate Shoes !

Mike Maysey
Team Skaterbuilt
Team Skaterbuilt

Post by Mike Maysey » Thu Jan 23, 2003 7:25 pm

Tracker Trucks Rule

YOYO SHULTZ

Post by YOYO SHULTZ » Tue Apr 01, 2003 12:19 am

Yup, Trackers rule!
Just watched an episode of Concrete Wave TV where they had Larry Balma in; true memories.

TRACKER has been supporting me for the last 21 yrs. Thanks Larry, Buddy & Linda !!

YOYO

Joachim Leonhardt
LeonhardtART
LeonhardtART

Post by Joachim Leonhardt » Fri Apr 04, 2003 1:50 am

YES, tracker trucks rule -- RT-X, RT-S and TTC.... sad that TTC is running out.