- Posts: 522
- Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2002 2:00 am
Of the old "one-two"; which is your strongest and why?
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: glenn on 2003-04-20 00:24 ]</font>
- David Baker
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Winston, Oregon
I ride as parallel an square to the course as is ralistic, so it equals out to more of a right left.
- Posts: 289
- Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2002 1:00 am
- Location: Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
I find by toeside pump to be the strongest. I am using my rear calf to do all of the pushing and I just fell like its more powerful...but less stable. My wheels tend to lose traction more on the toeside, maybe this is the added power or just bad technique. I do have a pretty solid pump though.