"the dark side of the cone"

Discussion Forum
Henry Julier
Ick Sticks
Ick Sticks

Post by Henry Julier » Wed Nov 12, 2003 1:51 pm

This is from the other site in regards to the MSSS race that went down recently-
On 11/11/2003 Brady wrote in from 68.153.xxx.xxx:
Henry,

I wouldn't exactly call it racing. I posted a qualifying place of 19th. We were a couple of guys short of a 32 man bracket due to no-shows like Wesley Tucker and Slappy.

After seeing those two guys placings in thier previous races, I'd probably would've advanced into the 16 man bracket if not the 8 man.

I guess we'll never know????
Wait... so it wasn't "exactly" a race? Is that because there weren't any keyboards around?

:-D

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Sun Nov 23, 2003 4:17 pm

I was watching the news this morning and I think I caught sight of the NRA and the Outlaws out in force at one of those "Michael is Innocent" rallies.

I never knew you guys cared so much?

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:21 pm

Just for the record, Slappimus Maxwellium is a pinko-liberal-commie rat who doesn't deserve the opportunity to live a life of freedom and prosperity in our tremendous democracy-loving nation.

He's also a really great artist. He does things with Photoshop and a computer that Rembrandt and Matisse only dreamed of accomplishing with canvas and oils.

Keep it up, Slick. Your pieces online are always the highlight of my internet experience.

Wesley "I'm-gonna-name-my-firstborn-Strom-Reagan" Tucker

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:49 am

Are you referring to this?

I'm only posting it to figure out what you are talking about... ;)
If they were going to continue to be the "#1 Slalom Website" they needed something to talk about over there. The responses have me rollin'.

ed note: offensive photo removed on request.

Kevin M. Gamble
Stahlstown, PA
Stahlstown, PA

Slappy's masterpiece

Post by Kevin M. Gamble » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:56 am

"Slappy works in computer imaging the way other artists might work in oils or clay. It is his true medium. A master."

Loosely paraphrased from "A Christmas Story"

Chris Chaput
Abec 11
Abec 11

Post by Chris Chaput » Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:12 am

I know a place,
where they never win a race,
and they act like a disgrace,
cuz they're never face to face.

A legend in their own mind,
but a podium they won't find,
online they have an axe to grind,
but in person they're the kiss-butt kind.

Be sure and visit http://www.KeyboardRacer.com and let your fingers do the talking.

ed note: offensive photo removed on request.

RL

Post by RL » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:16 am

CC, you should have put a goatee on him and had him giving the finger.

Slappy, Im not sure we want to know where you found the dick photo, but very well done !!!!!

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:06 pm

Warning: Read Below

1. This is some of the funniest stuff I have seen on slalom skateboarding since Eric Groff's posts on cones at ncdsa.com

2. I am going to ask you guys NOT to do this anymore, yes, it is working.

3. Stop, help me keep this pointed in the right direction.

4. We all drink from the same bowl, we all have the same sickness. The business about "Trolls" somewhere else was a poor choice. I believe that it was a good attempt at fixing a problem but I think it wasn't a good choice. I don't want to see the Troll thing here, that's messed up. I want to see Eric Groff at slalomskateboarder.com but I don't want to see the mess that he made before and I am definitely going to ban him or any of you guys if you continue to f#@k around. Please help me do my job, don't HATE and definitely don't be a hypocrit.

Man that was funny...

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:13 pm

First, I don't hate anyone.

Second, My picture was intended to be just what you said it was...FUNNY.
It's skateboarding...it should be fun and funny. I'm not going to stop having fun.

I feel sorry for anyone that is offended by the site of the head of a penis. It must be very difficult to pee everyday looking at it. I guess you could go sitting down.

Don't take it so seriously. I don't.

Troll is exactly what Eric is. The sooner you realize it, the sooner you'll drop the fascination with wanting him to post here.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Sun Jan 04, 2004 10:43 pm

Fair enough.

Everything that I needed to say to you on the subject of your images has been said in my private message to you on December 15, 2003

Just in case you forgot what I said, I will send it to you again.

I don't think you HATE but there is a fine line between what one does and what another does...

I have no problem with the penis. What's his name... ahh, that guy in the Dead Kennedys, Jello Biafra. He did a album insert with a bunch of them, I got over that a long time ago.

Your skills are artistic and I do enjoy your sharp wit but I have a job to do and I'm going to do it. Put a link to the picture at keyboardracer.com if you want to illustrate your point. That way, people have a choice to whether they want to see the edgy stuff. You decide what is edgy and if I have a problem with it, I'll let you know.

Someone has to be in charge here, it's not you, it's me. When the time comes, you can vote me out or in or run yourself.

There IS room for everyone here and yes, I must be a sick individual to want to see Eric Groff stuff here. I don't think there are many other people who loves slalom as much as he does, I just want to help him not to love it to death.

Carry on.

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:18 pm

adam trahan wrote:There IS room for everyone here and yes, I must be a sick individual to want to see Eric Groff stuff here. I don't think there are many other people who loves slalom as much as he does, I just want to help him not to love it to death.
Bullshit. He only loves himself.
If Eric really loves slalom so much he wouldn't bash or make threats to riders, manufacturers, promoters, etc. that don't feed his ego.

I actually added it to my signature earlier today.

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Sun Jan 04, 2004 11:47 pm

I can't argue your point(s), what you say is true.

I would rather hash this out with you privately but if it is here you want, then I will go there.

What do you propose?

Keep him banned and laugh and snicker while you guys pound him dead with dickhead pictures? Albeit I did have my laugh, I don't like laughing at people in that mannor...

Groff supplied me with a lot of humour some time ago at ncdsa. Some of his stuff was so funny there, sort of like some of the stuff you have posted. I used to laugh out loud when I would see that goofy stuff.

Break forward.

We got to this point with Eric's help, we've gotten to this point with his absolute insanity as well.

He has offered a "fig leaf" and I'm going to take it and I'm not going to let you or Eric mess up the chance at a new start in 2004.

Let's try to drop it. Let's give it one good shot and do it right here, oK?

Every single one of us needs to absolutely have fun riding slalom skateboards no doubt. What we do when we are done, when we get back "here" in this place, hopefully, we will spread some of that fun.

I like the keyboardracer.com idea It's a funny look at our sport and it's participants or I hope that is where you guys take it. I would like to be able to post there, I believe you guys are on to something but don't lose sight of the fact that it should be funny, not so cutting that it hurts people.

Fighting fire with fire works, now is the time to find the balance and keyboardracer.com and keep this place cutting cones.

Tu sabe?

Have fun, I'm definately having fun and I'm just getting older. I turned 43 yesterday.

:D

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:17 am

Happy BD!

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:12 am

Too late.

It's not my birthday and I don't want to start that stupid stuff. Besides, coming from you, it means nothing...

*grin*

I hope we all are having a good first of the year, after the Holidays, it's sort of depressing sometimes. Here in Phoenix, it's all sunny and warm, perfect for ahh, slalom skateboarding.

Where is TK?

He started this mess, I'de like to see what he has to say about the current situation in China or what sort of soap he has been making.

I hear he is one of those crazy NE surfers with the 6mm wetsuit, ice cream headache and all.

What's up Terence?

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:21 am

It was 70 degrees out. I finished your board today. This is second to last R-series production Plank. Happy Birthday, Adam! Thanks again for the forum, moderate moderation, and being an overly nice person. Your kids are lucky to have such a great dad.

Sorry for not following the forum guidelines.

**** this and **** that!

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:53 am

Adam,
I glad you took those pictures off the site. Thanks for making that stand.

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:00 am

Glenn S wrote:Adam,
I glad you took those pictures off the site. Thanks for making that stand.
Hah? What pictures? There were pictures?

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:05 am

adam trahan wrote: What do you propose?

Keep him banned and laugh and snicker while you guys pound him dead with dickhead pictures? Albeit I did have my laugh, I don't like laughing at people in that mannor...
Nah, dickhead pictures are done. Too easy.
Plus, like I said I'd rather have fun...and sitting around making penis pictures isn't fun for me.
WesE also gets jealous if I ignore him for too long.

So Eric offered a 'fig leaf' to cover his dickhead?
Or was it an olive branch for peace? ;)

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:19 am

Very good, you are quite sharp.

Both.

Slappy, if anyone doesn't get it why I didn't edit your post, I'm sending them your way and you can explain it.

Thank you, I like your humour.

Best to you in the new year.

adam

p.s. To all concerned, Eric Groff's ban has been lifted.

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:22 am

OUCH.

Wesley Tucker
1961-2013 (RIP)
1961-2013 (RIP)

Post by Wesley Tucker » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:49 am

Slappy Maxwell wrote: WesE also gets jealous if I ignore him for too long.
Does this mean you're going to start prowling aroun the Paris Hilton video site for stuff to graft onto WesE's head?

Or maybe you can find something more appropriate at Stanleytools.com?

RL

Post by RL » Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:22 am

damn alots happened in a day.
I agree that it was very funny and I am also glad Adam that you removed it. That dosent belong here. Thats why I like this site is real slalom materal and less of the soap opera.
Did I understand you Adam? E.G. has a new years resolution to be nice to us kooks? Hey thats cool. Lets talk slalom and not groff.
I skated alot over the holiday. It was warm her for Dec./ Jan. upper 40's. Im loving the new Roe S Camber. I think it made me better the first day out.

Peace to all and a great New Year of slalom ahead.

RL

Chris Chaput
Abec 11
Abec 11

What to do.

Post by Chris Chaput » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:57 am

Adam, You're one of the few people with enough balls to ban the troll. If you have issues with me or anyone else who is making fun of the troll on your website, then deal with us like men. Believe me, letting the troll back in will never solve anything and that has been proven time and time again.

Some of this started because the other webmaster Adam commented on trolls and the web page that describes them ( http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm ). It describes Groff perfectly. I posted the image of an "Actual photo" of a troll after the troll posted a picture of Elvis Presley and claimed how similar they looked. The troll image had 17 "Best Of" votes before being pulled for god only knows what. They have some stupid voting system that is supposed to magically fix the problem with the troll. It doesn't work. If the troll can post, the site sucks. It doesn't really get any more complicated than that.

More recently, the webmaster over there has been implementing more constraints and programming and limits and IP checks and veto voting and fading text and "abuse to value" rating ratios in a vain attempt to keep the peace and keep the troll. I haven't been banned but I can't post, if that makes any sense to anyone. Last I checked I saw a message instead of a form that said "You have exceeded your daily posting limit. Try again after midnight Pacific time". The code doesn't even work. It's dumb. There are workarounds. It doesn't work. Any attempt that includes keeping the troll fails.

I won't use your site to make fun of of poor, poor, wittle Awab. I feel his pain. It hurts me to think that he may experience any discomfort. He is deserving of so much more. That's no way to treat the king (of attendance). Ooops, I did it again. I need a hanky. Give me a moment. Okay. I feel better now.

Seriously though, your site can be great and if I want to poke fun, I'll do it on my own site. No one is immune. If anyone is caught being a keyboard racer, he may get a guest appearance on http://www.KeyboardRacer.com. No ads, no deletions, no moderators. Just pure, unadulerated satire.

Don't let the troll in. Readers who have "Let the Troll In" have also bought:

Living With Herpes.
Embracing the Lleper.
Sleeping With the Enema.
I Forgive You Lorena Bobbit.

Dont be that guy!

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:00 am

Chris,

I rarely post at NCDSA, for the most part I don't even read it anymore, but I found myself attracted to the current topic.

I kept asking myself (as much as I don't care for Arab and his daily rants)
"What in his most recent post's has caused you guys
(Chris and Slappy) so much pain that you felt the need to attack him".

Your excuse's to harass and ridicule Arab are getting old, I have grown tired of Arab's commentary also, but, I followed his most recent post and all the post that followed, what was it that he did or said to or about you and Slappy in his "Elvis Post", that prompted you guys to launch a barrage of spiteful hate filled garbage on NCDSA and here at Slalomskateboarder? please that is all we want to know, nothing about the past, just about the now.
Please, what is in that particular post?, I don't see Slappy or Chaputs name, don't see Abec 11, nothing about East Coast skaters or Slalomskateboarder that should infuriate either one of you guys so much so, that you have to create this scenario and soap opera here at SS.com.

I have followed with a keen eye and I find nothing that should prompt you to do as you have done, I was warned and I watched the pattern, for months, without any cause or provocation you constantly attacked him, Why?

Because of your paranoid schizophrenia you have created a myth and in turn have disgraced yourself and your company, you have become a scurrilous predator, what’s worse, you have become the very thing that you accuse Arab of being, a "Hypocrite" and a "Troll".

Sorry Chris, I'm not buying your schtick anymore, and please don't fill this website with your maniacal rhetoric.

I want to read about SLALOM, not yours or anybody else's made up fantasies about the boogie man and how he is the bad guy and your the
good guy, at this point, I see no harm in Arab's post and no reason for your attacks on him, in fact, I would rather read what he has to say then what you guys have had to say of late.

Never thought I would hear myself say that!

Although, I have enjoyed your self inflicted character assassination.

The other TA
I Hate War

Chris Chaput
Abec 11
Abec 11

Dear Tony

Post by Chris Chaput » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:43 am

I wrote two words. "Actual photo". He likened himself to "The King" and rambled on and on and posted an image of Elvis. I liken him to the troll that he is and posted another "incredible likeness". Please don't pretend that he's done nothing. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that you are merely ignorant of what has transpired over the last several years. Now that he's sucked you into his little game and you feel the need to try and convince others that he is a victim, can you honestly say that you are helping anyone or anything that has to do with slalom?

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:23 am

Chris,

Are you so emotionally distraught and hurt by the image of Elvis Presley that you have to attack Arab with an outright vindictive, malicious photo.

Come on Chris, you are so upset because He likened himself to "The King" and rambled on and on and posted an image of Elvis!!!!!!!!!!!

Who is the real "TROLL" here Chris?

The guy that post's a cool photo of Elvis,
Or
The guy that post a stupid photo attacking somebody for posting a cool photo of Elvis, then blowing smoke out his ass all over the internet crying about victims rights and how you have been offended by the use of an image of Elvis.

TROLL???????, it was one post of a photo of Elvis a few days ago on another website, you have tried to justify your attack because of that!, you cried about this mess YOU CREATED all over NCDSA, got your ass handed to you on a platter from everybody and their mother, ran away with your tail between your legs and brought the CRAP here, Got your pee pee slapped for it on Slalomskateboarder, so now you have had to create your own website to spew your hate.

And who you calling a TROLL?

Like I said before Chris, I don't like Arab's rants, but your pathetic attempt to justify your hate for him is a very weak case, and furthermore, I have watched intently after being warned of your pattern, Arab did not start anything with you, this time or the time before or the time before that and so on and so on.

TROLL..........., maybe you better look in the mirror, maybe you better go back and read the definition of a troll, because right now, you fit the description to a T, as in TROLL!

Trying to make excuse's for your lack of moral character is only hurting you Chris, how it reflects on your company is becoming apparent from what people are saying about you and Abec11, don’t try and blame others for the lies you fabricated.

The funny thing about the net is, its all there for everybody to see Chris. You should be glad that your post's were removed from NCDSA, maybe that was your friends giving you abuse votes to try and save you from the embarrassment you have brought upon yourself, I think you should be thanking Adam T for trying to protect you from more of it since you brought your problems here.

You are your own worst enemy Chris.

It's about the Slalom Stupid!, unless of course you want to continue being the poor distraught vindictive megalonarcissist paranoid schizophrenic that you are, if thats the case you can go swim in your own self pitty party on your new "I Hate Arab” Website.

Wait I got an Idea........, maybe since you have a personal problem with Arab, you can call or email him and hash things out instead of airing your dirty laundry all over the internet, and making a complete ass of yourself painting a self portrait of the TROLL you are.

Did ya ever think of that?

TA the other one(warming up my SUV to go boarding at Park City)

PS, Slappy, You can insert your name in place of Chris’s.
I Hate War

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Mon Jan 05, 2004 11:35 am

". Please don't pretend that he's done nothing. I'll give you the benifit of the doubt that you are merely ignorant of what has transpired over the last several years. "

Chris,

I'm sorry, I wanted to comment on this also.

I'm not pretending he has done nothing, because.........., he has done nothing!!!!, unless posting the photo of Elvis is so disturbing to you.

I'm not talking about what has transpired over the years, I'm talking about what has transpired in the here and now.

If you want to continue crying about things in the past, you truly are the TROLL you have made yourself out to be.

YOU are ignorant of CREATING this DRAMA and blaming Arab and both the Adam's for it, then having the nerve to take your garbage from one website to the next looking for sympathy, and when you didn't get any you had to make your own place to go and heep pity on yourself.

Again I ask, Who is the TROLL?

ELVIS????????????

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TA
I Hate War

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:04 pm

Remember: This is the "Dark Side of the Cone..."

Don't forget the original intent of this thread and don't carry it past this thread.

Chaput: Almost everyone has some form of herpes (I am not homosexual and I don't have herpes) and I find your current rant a little slanted. Chill out, I know what I am doing and I have reasons. Please have restraint with the keyboardracer.com thing.

Tony Alvarez: IF that is your name, and you HATE WAR, don't be a HYPOCRIT and propogate the war here. IF you are a imposter and by speaking anonymously, you ZERO your words.

Arab: Time for you to show your intent.

Take a break, have fun with the internet, have fun with skateboard slalom and don't mess up a good thing here, oK?

If someone offers the olive branch, I'm there at least once.

Brady Mitchell

Post by Brady Mitchell » Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:17 pm

Last edited by Brady Mitchell on Wed Jan 07, 2004 10:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got ants?

Brady Mitchell

Post by Brady Mitchell » Mon Jan 05, 2004 6:50 pm

Challenge? You want a challenge?

Hmmmm? I have no illusions of beating Arab. But I`m still wondering about Slappy. I was told his slalom skills were suspect and he might`ve felt he would`ve been put to challenge against me by his peers at MSSS `03 and so that may have been why he didn`t show.

Maybe a little mano el mano at the next Gathering?

Anyone wanna post a wager?

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This ought to produce a few pics for Chris` site,,, let the keyboard racing begin....
Last edited by Brady Mitchell on Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Got ants?

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:05 pm

$100 on Slappy

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:38 pm

Slappy Maxwell wrote:
On 2003-09-03 08:23, Brady Mitchell wrote:

Have I seen you slalom lately? Does that mean you don`t race?

And because a handful don`t agree with what I say, should I change be like them?
No, you haven't seen me slalom lately. Because you don't race!

Wake up call. Noooobodddy agrees with what you say.

Here's the challenge.

You won't post here and I won't post here until we race. The winner can then continue to post.

Or...

You can start a forum here and have just FIVE of the 296 registered people post in your thread saying they find your posts enjoyable by the end of this month.

I threw down my challenge way back in September.
I even gave you an escape route without having to race.
You ignored it.
Nothing else interests me.

Rick Stanziale
Red Clay Racing
Red Clay Racing

Post by Rick Stanziale » Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:03 pm

I got ten bucks on Kilmore Buggs.

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:06 pm

Brady,

I just went to the other site and read what you had to say, and Arab's apology that followed.

Respect is earned, it's a two-way street, do you think with comments like this you should get respect and an apology from him?

"I have absolutely no respect for him."

HMMMMMMMM.............

Maybe an online apology is due from you for your constant harassment and berating of him, did ya ever think of that?

Sorry Brady, I have no pity for people like you, Chris and Slappy that chase others around the internet crying about their every word.

Can you say TROLL?

Adam T, I'm very sorry for this outburst it is way out of character for myself. Yes I do Hate War, and that’s why I wish those that have waged a war against Arab would just STOP!!!!!!!!!. I have enjoyed reading about slalom here on Slalomskateboarder, I have not posted but I think 1 post since finding this site, I have sat and read with much curiosity and enthusiasm trying to learn about slalom, I prefer this site to the other because there has been so little DRAMA here, I want to read about slalom, not about Dicks, Trolls and what somebody that doesn't even post here said on another website.

All this about being a TROLL? I have not seen Arab post here since I started reading this forum, so why do these guys have to come propagate the hate on Slalomskateboarder? Why can't they take their personal vendettas to email and deal with it there, instead of airing their dirty laundry for all of us to get soiled by.

I come here for the SLALOM, not the Drama that is created elsewhere and dragged over here like a dead skunk to pollute this forum.

Who are the TROLLS anyway?

Thank you Adam for putting a stop to it before it goes any further and escalates into something that none of us want to see.

Again, I'm sorry, I just want to read, learn and enjoy slalom.

TA
I Hate War

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:49 pm

Awwww. You're right Joe.
I'll race him taking out the posting restriction. I've gotten use to ignoring him anyway.
This means you have to throw some quality brews down on Bugboy.

Rick, I'll take yer $10.

To the person hiding behind 'Tony Alvarez'. Give it a rest. Anybody that has met me or Chris knows there is not much use for hate in our lives. Comedy and satire is much more fun.

I think it was Homer, Homer Simpson, that once said, "Jokes...I get jokes".

Email me at cleanfront@yahoo.com if you want me to walk you through 'hate', 'constant harassment', and 'berating'. Or just go to ncdsa and do a search on your hero's posts from the last few years. There's no need for you to post on the topic here anymore.

RL

PLEASE LETS KEEP SS.Com Pure Slalom

Post by RL » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:22 am

Please everyone, I wish we could just shut up about the guy. Im tired of hearing and seeing his name. Please MOVE ON!
The guys not worth the energy. If he wants to be kind and be helpful he will. Otherwise his true colors will be appearent to everyone including his gang members. Who appear to be pretty decent guys.
If not lets take the high road and ignore him.
If CC takes it to his site, cool I'll go there and laugh my ass off.
I only pray that we can keep SS.com PURE SLALOM It will become obvious to everyone that we are the best and purest slalom site.
I love slalom skating and I cant wait to get home from work and read this message board. I will scream if i have to keep reading about that guy.
Brady has reasons to be pissed. I would be to and I hope he keeps his battles over at NCDSA and not here in this most holy of Slalom places on the web.

Thanks
RL

Dave Gale
Dave Gale
Dave Gale

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dave Gale » Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:39 am

You guyz just don't know how many times I've bitten my tongue recently!!
It's a wayz off, but the winner of the duel gets free entry to M.S.S.S '04 a free R-2 trip (that's a raft trip w/ only 2 people "me and he" in a VERY high performance shredder) and the choice of killer swag!!! Upwards of a 500.00 take! No orange cones will be utilized (per Brady)
And for an encore.... I'll dust the winner !
Deal????
ENJOY!! (while you can)

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:30 am

...ahh, you guys ARE getting it.

The TROLL thing is someone elses idea, not mine and I would ASK that you guys not bring that HERE. For some a reason, we've all gathered HERE, it's not that it's different HERE, that also would be a mistake.

What you have HERE is "The Dark Side of the Cone"

It was a damn good idea that the soap maker made and what is said HERE, stays HERE.
Tony Alvarez wrote:Adam T, I'm very sorry for this outburst it is way out of character for myself. [snipped]

TA
No worries. school it from olson, dig?

Slappy Maxwell

Re: OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:11 am

Dave Gale wrote:You guyz just don't know how many times I've bitten my tongue recently!!
It's a wayz off, but the winner of the duel gets free entry to M.S.S.S '04 a free R-2 trip (that's a raft trip w/ only 2 people "me and he" in a VERY high performance shredder) and the choice of killer swag!!! Upwards of a 500.00 take! No orange cones will be utilized (per Brady)
And for an encore.... I'll dust the winner !
Deal????
Now that's bringin' something to the table!

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:13 am

adam trahan wrote:No worries. school it from olson, dig?

So we shouldn't post on SlalomSkateboarder.com? ;)

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:57 am

That other thing your getting into?

It's going to werk you.

:D

That will keep you humble.

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:36 am

Slappy,

My birth name is Antonio Alvarez, I’m not hiding behind a name, I’m curious what parent would name their son “Slappy”?, or is this the name your hiding behind?. When I registered here at Slalomskateboarder, the registration said that I had to use my “Real name and No Pseudos were allowed, Did you break the rules since day one?, below is the context of what it says there:

“Registration Information
Items marked with a * are required unless stated otherwise.
Name (Real name. No pseudos allowed): *”

Did you break the rules again when you posted obscene photos on the internet?, on the first page of registration it states:

“You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned (and your service provider being informed).”

I do believe that the photos you posted do fall under this category, and furthermore, there are children that slalom and use this and the other site for information on slalom, do you think the parents of these children are happy about your obscene post’s?. We are all aware of your hate and disdain for Arab, how hated do you think Slappy Maxwell (or whatever your real name is) will be when some Govt agency comes in and shuts this website down?.

Yes I know, you call your sick obsession with Arab humor. There is those of us that don’t find it funny, there is those of us that come to SS.com to read up and learn about slalom because we thought it was free from the garbage that goes on at the other site. But NO, you , Chaput and Brady have to drag your crap over here for acceptance. I got news for you, none of us accept it or want to be a part of it, hence the reason we come to this site. Had you did this on my website, I would have forwarded the abuse to your service provider and banned you immediately from here, along with notifying the proper authorities of your criminal activity.

Why would I want to email you about information from the past?, the past is behind us, why do you guys have to keep dragging up the past, is it because that is the only excuse you can come up with to continue your tirades against Arab. I could care less what he did 1, 2, 3, years ago, I’m concerned about the here and now. What specifically did Arab do to you on NCDSA that prompted you to post an obscene photo, Chris Chaput was so emotionally distraught over a photo of “The King” that Arab posted, he had to post some stupid TROLL photo and imply that Arab was a troll for posting a photo of Elvis, then he came here and tried to do the same thing, he got shut down because the viewers at these sites had a problem with it, so he had to go and make a website dedicated to Arab. What’s the excuse for your obscene photos and running all over the internet posting it? What was Brady’s excuse for crying about a photo of Johnny Cash? TROLL………….we got the 3 stooges trolling all over the internet posting trash nobody wants to read.

It’s about SLALOM!!!!!!!!!!! Not your delusions of Arab.

Your guys excuses and pattern of hate has become quite evident, fine, you want to play your childish game about your fascination with Arab, do it at the other site, don’t bring it here and pollute SS.com with it.

I want to read and learn about slalom on SS.com, not about what some guy did 2 years ago at another website.

You guys are Paranoid Schizophrenics GET OVER IT!

TA

PS, Adam, I’m sorry again, if these guys want to continue this I will be happy to do so via email. Sorry I missed the jest of your message to me.
I Hate War

RL

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Post by RL » Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:59 am

WOULD YOU GUYS JUST FU-KIN JUST KNOCK THIS SH1T OFF?

Im sick of it. It never fuckn dies. IGNORE the jerk and leave it at that. I realise that the season is over, but there must be somthing or someone else to talk about.

The next person that says another negitive word about that asshole Arab should be banned from this site.

Please take it back to NCDSA or keyboardracers.

I implore you to please shut up.

Thank you kindly.
Last edited by RL on Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Glenn S

Re: UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

Post by Glenn S » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:14 am

Ric Liskowitz wrote:The next person that says another negitive word about about that asshole Arab should be ban from this site..
Ric,
You might want to rephrase that.
Glenn

RL

Post by RL » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:20 am

I meant next person after me.

Oh Glenn, I get it I stttuddered. Thanks

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:28 am

Ric! Take a deep breath...and exhale.
It's gonna be o.k.

You're stuck in "Ignore this subject by bringing up 'this subject'" syndrome.

I'll repeat what I posted earlier to the reading challenged Tony before your original plea.

"Email me at cleanfront@yahoo.com if you want me to walk you through 'hate', 'constant harassment', and 'berating'. Or just go to ncdsa and do a search on your hero's posts from the last few years. There's no need for you to post on the topic here anymore."

Slappy Maxwell

Post by Slappy Maxwell » Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:11 am

Tony Alvarez wrote: I’m curious what parent would name their son “Slappy”?
Sorry Ric. He brought up my parents and that pisses me off!

I don't bring this up often, but here is a picture of my mom and three dads. They were the raddest church skate team in the world before the accident that left me orphaned.

Now don't you feel stoopid Antonio...or is it Tino?

Tony Alvarez

Post by Tony Alvarez » Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:03 am

Slappy,

Like I said before, I don’t need to email you to hear about something that happened in the past, what specifically did Arab do to you in his most recent post, that prompted you to post obscene material on the internet.
Lets forget about yesterday, last week, 2 years ago etc, lets talk about the here and now! WHAT WAS IT? Chaput gave his excuse, remember it was the Kings Fault that made Chris do it, Chris seems to be scared of his own shadow, What is your excuse for posting disgusting obscene material on a website used by children?, and why did you have to start it at the other site and then bring it here, wouldn't that make you a TROLL?

You have not answered one question, how come your hiding behind an anonymous name, the very thing you have accused me of doing, how come you try and mock my name and heritage, so now you’re a racist also?

TROLL is written right across your forehead.

If you feel so compelled to inform me of Arabs past transgressions, feel free to do so. I think my email is accessible, or you can send me a private message, I don’t know why you think Arabs past has anything to do with legitimizing your behavior today, but go ahead and inform me if it makes you feel better about yourself.

Do as you say and take it to email instead of continueing it here.

TA
I Hate War

Jeff Bozi
Boziboards
Boziboards

Post by Jeff Bozi » Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:36 pm

Not posted in this thread yet,I like reading better most of the time, but my readings getting wasted on this crud ,so here goes.

Tony Alvarez, we need proof of ID, a copied drivers liscense with the Number covered is fine.

Slappy, we need to same, there one problem solved down.

Tony, Ill re-word Slappys words to make it simplier, He has invited you to bash him by email, so we all (lots of reader here that really could give a crap) dont have to read long as sh$t posts from you about how much you hate slappy's spike on Bl--K & so on. YOU seem obsest with being seen & heard at length about 20 more times then Slap Happy Maximmus .

I can name about 30 people who hardly ever post at the other site becuase of this "if some one does something I dont agree with I will post & bash til Ive taked up 5 pages after his one post" kinda agenda.

Get the hell over it, Slappy made a funny pic, if he put a Weiner on my shoulders Id print & frame it, big F'ing deal. Its a joke, Ever see the photo he did of Ali standing over Mollica on the ground? There are so many classic slappy pics, I hated to see them stop at other site.

WELL, now Ive added to the stuff I hate reading as well, Nice.

Feel free to respond to me as well if you like, Jeff@Boziboards.com

Drivers Lisences, Both of you, thats first ;-D

Slalom related..................Found a new Bushing guy that makes some pretty neat alum sleeved bushings in 4 duros, & am having them pour me 100 one step softer, I'll bring some to the DC races as soon as I get them for people to play with & get input.

Have FUN all, thats what its about.

Tony, see slappers above pics, thats his attempt at making YOU smile, he posted a funy pic relating to Him, then a funny pic related to you, its all in fun. Of course that made him a racist. God you seem familar, have we met?

Have fun all, Jeff
Bomb-Carve-Flow

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue Jan 06, 2004 2:28 pm

Tony, fight how you want, your words are fading here...

Bozi, nice to see a good guy get a little dirty, no worries.

Remember where you are at, it stays here.