Hello everyone

Discussion Forum
Henry Julier
Ick Sticks
Ick Sticks

Hello everyone

Post by Henry Julier » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:09 am

Hey everyone, this is my first time posting and visiting this site in months... I've missd my slalom friends. Industrial Design studio and mountain biking have been taking up my time, though, while out in Pasadena for a design conference, I skated with Mike Gorman at JPL which was a blast. I skated well as it was GS and none of that ts whatnot. it was a good break from the drabness of Pittsburgh which at this time is full of rabid Steelers (say Stillrs) fans. Grades are perfect, girlfriend is perfect, and the wine flows like beer. Can't ask for anyting more.
This summer I will be studying scandinavian furniture design in Copenhagen for 7 weeks right up untill early august. I may try to make the race in Stockholm as it is an easy train ride away, I think. I'll bring a board, though Copenhagen and Denmark in general is pretty flat. It's to chilly in Connecticut to skate right now and theres snow on the ground too. Joe Iacovelli, whats up man.

Cheers

Henry J

Also- as I am the ICK webmaster, I owe everyone a huge apology for leaving the website out of date, though, I am also waiting on my html know it all (matty wilson) to settle down in his new home in Colorado. I want to get it done, but only so much can happen on my end. Matt, contact me when you can, and good luck with the move!