SlalomCross

Discussion Forum
Henry Julier
Ick Sticks
Ick Sticks

Post by Henry Julier » Sun May 11, 2003 6:56 pm

Adam-

I would propose creating a new folder in the Disciplines section for slalomcross. With the upcoming race in Breckenridge, I am sure a lot of people (including myself) have questions on slalomcross tactics and course setting techniques, among other things. I have a feeling that we will be seeing more sx courses in the future.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Henry Julier on 2003-05-11 12:57 ]</font>

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Sun May 11, 2003 10:32 pm

And then we'll need TechSL forum, Super G forum, British slalom, Russian 1-m slalom, Figure Slalom, Hill Climb, ect. I suggest posting slalomcross related questions in the GS forum.

Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Post by Claude Regnier » Mon May 12, 2003 6:54 am

Hey Vlad! If you’re organizing lists, for a Forum list. Could you add this Forum listing into the Forum for listing the Forum lists?

This way it will be easier to find the desired list in the forum list if it’s listed in the Forum list Index List.

Thank You.

If life was only so simple. Incidentally, there is no listing required for simple incidental listing in the forum index list.

:grin: :???:
Many Happy Pumps!

Vlad Popov
Moscow-Washington
Moscow-Washington

Post by Vlad Popov » Tue May 13, 2003 12:32 am

Claude, I find your request a <font size =10>bit</font> confusing. And what is up with your overuse of smilies? Is it a Canadian thing?

On a serious note, there are, like, too many forum lists of the subforums on this forum to keep a track of whazgoing on. Somebody offer navigator’s services for, like, cheap. Slalom market is tight, but I’m sure people will pay good money to navigate and not to get lost.

On a semi serious note, Adam must have had too many beers or something when he was deciding on the moderator for this forum. I mean, me, Chris, and now Glenn, that’s 3 moderators in two days!

And what is up with constant interface changes? It’s one way one day, it’s all backwards the next day. I sometimes press the reload button 7 times a second (just for practice…helps on TS courses) and every time there is a new layout.

Adam, are you taking web-development classes or something?

Don’t answer that, I’m just being sarcastic.

Today’s mandatory thanks for the site is coming...And here it is... Thanks<blink>!</blink>

Vlad.

Glenn S

Post by Glenn S » Tue May 13, 2003 4:10 am

Vlad,
Are you going to Breckenridge?
If so, I'll see you there.
Glenn

Adam Trahan
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Phoenix, AZ, USA

Post by Adam Trahan » Tue May 13, 2003 3:35 pm

Ok Vlad, here's the deal.

I decided to do a little bit of house cleaning. Like Verdone says, "the devil is in the details" and it turned out to be a little bit more than I expected.

Things should be a little more organized now.

Thanks for the compliment and more importantly, thanks for the participation.

adam