duane peters

Pocket Pistol Slalom Boards

Moderator: Barret Deck

Seth Levy

duane peters

Post by Seth Levy » Sat Feb 14, 2004 5:10 am

in the new concrete wave, there is an ad that says duane peters and pocketpistols. then it says 01/04 . does this mean a duane peters pro model is coming out?

Brady Mitchell

Post by Brady Mitchell » Sat Feb 14, 2004 11:13 pm

On the same token, who is Bulky riding for?
Got ants?

Rich Stephens

Post by Rich Stephens » Sun Feb 15, 2004 6:28 pm

I think Olson rides whatever he thinks is best at the time, depending on the terrain. And that's how it ought to be!

I was stoked to see him list a Ditch Bitch as his equipment on the indian school race sign up page. I believe he has some shitbird wheels as well, for pools. He's been with Indy forever. He was riding 3dm wheels and bennett trucks at the world slalom contest last year. Gotta choose the right equipment for the task.

Seth Levy

Post by Seth Levy » Sun Feb 15, 2004 7:47 pm

Rich Stephens wrote:I think Olson rides whatever he thinks is best at the time, depending on the terrain. And that's how it ought to be!

I was stoked to see him list a Ditch Bitch as his equipment on the indian school race sign up page. I believe he has some shitbird wheels as well, for pools. He's been with Indy forever. He was riding 3dm wheels and bennett trucks at the world slalom contest last year. Gotta choose the right equipment for the task.
i like that idea

Brady Mitchell

Post by Brady Mitchell » Mon Feb 23, 2004 3:57 am

DP model is up on the PP site. And is it sic. Gotta love that swallow tail!
Got ants?

Seth Levy

Post by Seth Levy » Mon Feb 23, 2004 4:43 am

wow. sick board, but the price is a turnoff. i guess thats the price for a pocket pistols deck though. i guess im forced to stick with my budget board (bahne black hill, not a bad deck, but i like pp better)