Big Thanks!

Roe Slalom Boards

Moderator: Gareth Roe

Eric Brammer

Big Thanks!

Post by Eric Brammer » Sat Nov 12, 2005 3:24 pm

Just a little note here from Schwippy's Coach (well,one of them,eh?)...
I want to again thank Gareth and the Entire Roe Racing Team for their wonderful support through this season! While Adam certainly has improved on his own merits, and of course by following along with my suggestions, the Roe racing boards made a good deal of difference in his ability to attack tough courses. I believe his becoming World Champ would've been a 'next year' project if Roe hadn't provided such excellent equipment. Moreover, the Team made Adam feel welcome, and gave him great support as well. I'm especially indebted to C-Bark, Micheal, and Martin, as they provide inspiration for Mr. Schwippert continously, and were there when I couldn't be. These guys made a big difference, collectively and as Pros.
The Skateboards are getting packed up this next week, and Adam is already back on the Snow (in Colorado) to train and Race (an FIS event, no less!) with the Stratton Mountain School posse. I can't wait to hear how that all goes, given that Skateboard Slalom was something we did initially to Crosstrain for his Snowboarding! Now, the Slalom community has the attention of some very able Snowboard Coaches with direct connections to things like the Olympics. Having a race or two at Ball Mt. helped that awareness greatly,btw. Holding those races on my 'home hill' was indeed worth the +-5 years of waiting if just for that. My thanks to all who showed for that, as well as the other Farm Outlaw races. It was the best season Yet!
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"

Eric Brammer

One more big Thank You..

Post by Eric Brammer » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:46 pm

To Micheal Dong. Without his help in Sweden, Adam would've had a much tougher time of things. I also appreciated his kind words at Morro Bay.
As a coach I couldn't be happier with "the Team" at RoeRacing. Thanks everyone! :-)
"Surfin' these Old Hills since back in The Day"