Claude Regnier
Claude Regnier

Sanction request: 2011 World Championships

Post by Claude Regnier » Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Name: World Championships of Slalom Skateboarding - 2011
Format: Tight Slalom / Slalom / Giant Slalom – Possible - Park slalom
Date: August 19th., 20th., 21st. or 26th., 27th., 28th. - 2011
Location: Ottawa (and surrounding communities), Ontario, Canada
Sanction: Major status to be submitted to ISSA sanction.
Contact: Claude Regnier – Mary-Beth Lavoie – cerslalom@msn.com
Info: Website coming soon – Please leave these weekend dates open for travel to come and visit part of our Nations Capital. We are a 2 hour drive to Montreal (East) and a little more then 4 hours to Toronto (West) etc.
Forum: ISSA forum on the contest calendar for 2011.
Remarks: At this point we are working on details with local city departments. If you are willing to accept lesser roads (speed- earned vs. hill))we will confirm soon and continue to work on better venues. If you interested in coming please send us a note at to which date you would prefer. We will also try to find some places with your countrymen for you to stay with while here if you are interested.

We will confirm our application to the board by mid Feb. Pleanty of time confirm Travel and such.

It is our understanding that Antrim is also interested. I am sure we will hear more soon.
Last edited by Claude Regnier on Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Many Happy Pumps!

Rick Floyd
Pink Floyd Skates
Pink Floyd Skates

Post by Rick Floyd » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:11 am

Glad to see to see you are going forward with this Claude and MB - let me know if I can assist in any way.

-R
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."

- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)