Bennett Skateboard Trucks

Moderator: Joe Boyle

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Bennett Love

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:42 pm

who has it?

Fatty does!

I run a Bennett front truck and Alligator wheels - 60mm bottle green for tight or courses that I have too much speed, and 71mm Red, Orange, and Yellow for GS and everything else.

The speed seems to be right there with other wheels and I've never had them slip
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Joe Boyle

Post by Joe Boyle » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:59 pm

I have bennett love! I want to try the wheels and may give em a go when I have sufficient funds, but I love the trucks. I love everything about the trucks (apart from the kingpin bite) the turn, the look, the tunablity, even the extra tall bottom bushing - in fact especially the tall bottom bushings, that's what makes the truck turn so deep.

Rob Ashby

Post by Rob Ashby » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:17 am

Nice to see a Bennett thread here, good work Joe.

Where it all began....

The Bennett Hijacker (pictured centre) with ACS base plates - not the original plastic ones which were prone to splitting or cracking under stress.

Joe Boyle

Post by Joe Boyle » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:25 am

Nice trucks! Not interested in selling any to a fellow brit in the near(ish) area? :) I have been considering chopping my 4.3 down to 87mm for ts, which leaves me the option to space back out with bearings spacers, or adjust every 2mm using speedrings.

Erik Basil

Post by Erik Basil » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:17 pm

I've definitely got the Bennett love, too. I've got offset rear on the back of a TS board, and 4.3, 5.0 and 6.0 on either the front or both ends of several boards ranging from an Axe 2 to a 45" gun.
I ride fast boards, slowly.