Slalom Skateboard Decks forum
Moderator: Marion Karr
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:55 pm
It's the little one that the guy in the left has. Drayton I believe his name is?
- Posts: 1089
- Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2002 2:00 am
- Location: Bristol, CT
I think that's Martin's model with Roe. Don't think it's in production anymore since Martin rides for another company, but Roe will probably make you anything you want, if you are willing to waaaaaiiiitttt.
- Pink Floyd Skates
- Posts: 998
- Joined: Tue May 08, 2007 4:39 pm
- Location: Six foot two above sea level.
...of course, CR with a bandage on his arm in the background...I think he thinks blood red is just another way to show Canadian pride.
"All the money in the world can not buy sharing the excitement of life with other people. Nothing else matters."
- Jason Mitchell (Criddlezine Interview)
- Posts: 328
- Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:00 am
- Location: Colorado, USA
I agree with Joe that it is a custom job Gareth did for Martin. Great trucks on that board too. 2nd Gen 90mm splitfires.