Merry Christmas Gary, your lil' GiVA track Brute

Slalom Skateboard Decks forum

Moderator: Marion Karr

Brian Morgan

Merry Christmas Gary, your lil' GiVA track Brute

Post by Brian Morgan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:10 am

With the move to the beach was almost on the cusp of SilverChiSpiegelDopaCaning this in time for Christmas after the dog took the blank to my moms house but she died and I had to get it back from the estate after probate and paying taxes then getting the lights turned back on because Dominion Virginia Power demanded a deposit on the home where the troll hole is located because the house is heated with electricity but after over 25 years of holding multiple accounts (5 simultaneously at present) with them being told "No, we will not pay ahead for this winter" so they pulled the power sealing our fate in Richmond with them but that's another story because I'm an artist....
Anyway,
Gary sold the last GiVA he purchased then called up after moving wondering if "please sir, may I have another but as long as we're at it, one with an integrated kick?"
What a little Dickens that Gary.
This flat concave carbon Jess profile (9' X 31", a little pointier with a wider tail) had been lingering in the troll hole because frankly, it's a brute. Perfect for grafting the kick over top the track in the back.

It'll get prettied up and coupled with the hardware, wrapped up with a bow then sent on for Charlie to learn to ride.

Probably the last of these beasts as the new operation is %100 composite.

Hope it shows up at that Western Sizzlen, Texas BBQ, or whatever they call that thing in March down in Austin.

Oops, fixed the link, I hope and pay no attention to that other thing in the background.
Later,
Brian

Gary Saenz

Post by Gary Saenz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:13 pm

Looks great. I appreciate you working with me on this Brian. I'll do my best to embarrass myself on this thing.

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:16 pm

that is sure purdy!
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Brian Morgan

Post by Brian Morgan » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:08 am

Thank you Gary, big guy.

Just got back from a marathon moving session.
Gary will get to see the bottom of the board along with everyone else this coming weekend - moving through Christmas sucks by the way but hey, don't cry me to much of a river, moving to the beach isn't exactly like New Jersey.
Will be interesting to get y'alls feedback is on it.
It's no Feral y Fatboy Ron but you may enjoy it.
Brian