CHIxILL Slalom Skateboards

Moderators: Chris Favero, Chris Novatny

Chris Favero
CHIxILL Master CFav
CHIxILL Master CFav

Post by Chris Favero » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:08 am

CHIxILL announcements for 2007

It was just over a year ago that Cnova and I launched CHIxILL Custon Designs at the inaugural Dixie Cup in 2005.The plan was simple,make affordable and available custom decks.The plan hasn’t changed and here we are a year later heading into 2007 with some of our most aggressive plans to date.

We take this time to announce the 2007 team.
Keith”The Machine”Hollien(current 12th in Pro World Ranking) will be racing Pro for CHIxILL on the 2007 racing circuit.We will be producing the Keith Hollien Signature Series in all for sizes.This will be the TS(25x8.25),HS(27x8.50),GS(29x8.75) and the SS(31x9.0).Construction will be 6 and 7 ply maple with a bottom sheet in “Hollien Blue” formica..Needless to say,we are jacked to have Keith literally on board!Decks will be available in the end of January or very early Febuary. We will also be making these decks in foam/carbon,initially for Keith to race with and then available as part of our product line.

Tod Oles,one of the founding team members,gets his own model the is year.This will be a radical “S” camber with a kicktail.Tod had a great season and the design of this deck will help him build on this.Tod’s new shape will eventually be available in carbon/foam also.

Mike (The Duke)Duquette,Hot off of his overall open class win at the Dixie Cup has Joined the CHIxILL fold as well.Mike is a serious threat at any race to beat anyone,anytime.Mike also takes his downhill seriously as well,winning the Dixie Downhill!We look forward to getting Mike on as many podiums as possible in the coming year.He is also stoked to be on the same team as his good friend…………

Justin Collins straight out of Brooklyn.Justin is hot off the Farmegeddeon race where he and Mike Duquette traded podium places 1st & 2nd in the Hybrid and Boardercross each event.Justin rides it all and especially tears up bowls and ramps.Justin joined CHIxILL last fall and his stoke has really pushed us to take things to the next level.

Clifton “Raddogg”Jennings.Masters class and legendary Roadkill racing co-founder

Adam Winston.rides it all,excells at high speeds and is the man behind all the killer CHIxILL art.

Stephen Lavin.old School east coast racing heritage.

The CHIxILL Youngbloods.Nathan Favero(12 and under U.S. overall national champ),Brian Novatny,Ben Favero(3rd 13-16 yr old GS U.S. Nationals),Jay Novatny.
Thank you to everyone who has supported CHIxILL on 2006.Your friendship has meant the world to us.
Cfav&Cnova
Freak Bros. Racing
www.chixillskateboards.com

RL

Post by RL » Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:24 am

I cant wait to see tod's design!!! Im glad i waited on a new TS deck..

Right on chris.. looking foward to 07 even more now..

Tod Oles
Lone Stranger Racing
Lone Stranger Racing

Post by Tod Oles » Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:08 pm

WOW!!!

Seasoned Pro: Radikal Keith
Legend: Raddogg Clifton
Topsider: Stephen Lavin
Lady Killers: Duquette and Collins
The Future: Nathan, Ben, Brian and Jay
Graffiti Dept: Adam Winston
Square Peg: Tod

Talk about a well rounded team!!! ......Plan B will not be an option this coming year...

On a serious note,
I'd like to say thank you to Cfav and Cnova for all they do to keep me skating...
It made all the difference having them to race FOR when I was under the weather last year and would have otherwise stayed home... again, Thanks!!

Merry Christmas to all my team mates!!!

later, T.O.

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:57 pm

to those jsut joining the team WELCOME.. you wont be let down..

Cfav and Cnova are the two greatest guys to work with...

and as always... free custom paint jobs for team members..... Keith, you gotta let me paint one of your boards with these blue ghost flames im working on perfecting.....

(see the flame thread)

cheers everybody and happy new year to you all

Tom Mangelsdorf
Mangels
Mangels

Post by Tom Mangelsdorf » Mon Dec 25, 2006 2:21 am

Woo - hoo! The dream team! Congrats gentleman!
Gravity is a terrible thing to waste.

Chris Barrett
Skurfskater
Skurfskater

Post by Chris Barrett » Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:19 am

Good snag on dookie. :D

Ron Barbagallo
Fatboy

Post by Ron Barbagallo » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:19 pm

Big congrats to the Chill boyz!

Killer team you guys have there.

Thanks for hookin' up The Duque - he was costin' me a fortune in pies! ;)

Best of luck to Mike and ALL of the Chill skaters!!
Evil Potentate
Team Fatboy - all hopped up on goofballs!

Still douchebags, but CLASSY douchebags ;)

UNDISPUTED WORLD CATAMARAN CHAMPS!

Keith Hollien

Post by Keith Hollien » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:38 am

I am stoked to represent CHIxILL Skateboards and have them make my series. I am looking forward to a great season for our team.

We are going to start with my models in wood. I hope to start testing some foamcores soon. The wood boards will be similar to my recent Static wood boards.

The boards will be stiff, concave and have no camber. The 4 sizes are:
Tight Slalom - TS 25" x 8.25"
hole to hole - 18.50" (wheelbase will vary with trucks used)

Hybrid Slalom - HS 27' x 8.50"
hole to hole - 19.625" (1 extra set of holes in tail(add 1/2" to hole to hole))

Giant Slalom - GS 29" x 8.75"
hole to hole - 21.25"-22.50" (2 sets of holes in nose and tail)

Surf Slalom - SS 31" x 9"
hole to hole - 22.5"-24.5" (3 sets of holes in nose and tail)

If anyone has any questions feel free to contact me toll free at 1-877-RAD-SK8R(1-877-723-7587) or 352-494-2503 or Keith@KeithHollien.com.

Keith, Teams Radikal, CHIxILL & Oust.

Dave Larson

Post by Dave Larson » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:04 pm

I love you guys ........no really. Happy new year. dave
not so only,lonely,slalom sk8ter

Eddy Martinez
Texas Outlaw
Texas Outlaw

Post by Eddy Martinez » Mon Jan 01, 2007 6:57 pm

I love you guys too man. Except when C-Nova try to take me out at the St Louis 100 cone race at Tower Grove Park in 2003. I get off the start ramp first, the bro pulls out of the ramp like lighting bolt, slips at the bottom and rolls right into my lane. Causing me to jump over him. As the bros are helping him up C-Fav ask him what happened, C-Nova answered " he had the jump on me man I had to take him out ". Looking forward to a classic rematch in St Louis this year C-Nova. Your Amigo Eddy Texas Outlaws.

Stephen Lavin
Topsider
Topsider

Post by Stephen Lavin » Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:16 am

Awesome!! I am very proud to be included. "Topsider/Old School" - I love it. Charter guys, CFav, Cnova, Oles, you guys are the best. I'll skate my heart out as always and will serve the brand well.

I've been lost in Vegas for the last 10 days and missed the 2007 team post until today. I have to get a larger prescription for Flexoril and some extra large Ibuprofen tabs for '07 :)

Plan B is not an option..., and pain is only temporary.
LAVIN

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:06 pm

lost in vegas eh? you might want to get a script for some penicilin

*i hear that helps with the itching*

cheers and happy 2007

Adam"cookies"Winston