GS BOARD

CHIxILL Slalom Skateboards

Moderators: Chris Favero, Chris Novatny

Adam Winston

GS BOARD

Post by Adam Winston » Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:18 am

i just woke up this morning to a package on my door step, a fully done up gs model ChiXill i couldnt wait to set it up... so i went down to the skate shop.. got some new 66mm zags and some rts/x and a crap load of risers and got this thing going... so i was hanging out in the shop trying to call all my buddies to come out and skate... everybody was busy...

but thankfully around 9pm my good friend bill called me and we hit up the st.clair banks,
new problem. NO CONES.. they were in furtrappers car.. and he was working.. so we scraped our cash together.. mostly pennies and dime.. and got 24 syrafoam cups and some packing tape... so now we have everything i we need for some bank slalom, we taped down the cups to the cement cause it was REALLY windy.. got a wikked course set up, it all leads up to this massive bank that you had to do a hard cut back for a massive offset, then a few stingers and your in the clear.. i ran over one or two of the cups and they made this massive popping sound that was great.. i also ran over some of the tape and it got stuck to my wheel that i cant really get off.. im going to try a little sand paper and water or a scrubbie pad.. all in all it was a great night, if anybody hasnt tried the GS board made by ChiXill i highly suggest you get one, it proves for one amazing night of cones, some good laughs, and it turns heads

pics to come later once bill gets home

THANK CFAV... great boards, now i just need to get one of your TS models and ill be set

Adam Winston

Post by Adam Winston » Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:38 am

I LOOK LIKE A ZOMBIE IN THIS PIC

we show how much we love our camera man BILL

cheers enjoy..

lets here your chixill stories...

Sean Cunningham

Post by Sean Cunningham » Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:07 pm

Those Chixill boards look awesome.

When in doubt... eat a pie!