downhill conspiracy

Slalom Skateboarding in Utah and surrounding states

Moderators: Jonathan Harms, Ron Barbagallo, Lynn Kramer, Maria Carrasco, Russel Cantor, Martin Drayton

trish erickson

downhill conspiracy

Post by trish erickson » Tue Apr 11, 2006 5:48 am

Hey all,

I have met up with a cool company called Downhill Conspiracy that is local and makes custom longboards. They are also the leaders of the Thursday night skate jams on the streets of downtown salt lake. I have yet to join them but soon. They have a lot of great ideas that will help the community. I am so stoked to have chatted with them on the phone. I will soon be placing an order. If you all get a chance, go to the website and check'm out. I found the link to that site via Erik's web site, salt lake sakte. yes, that is spelled correctly. Now, if only I could get the time and energy to go skate!

On a side note....any sponsors to help me fly to Ohio for the Buckeye open? Or better yet, anyone interested in going? It's in Columbus and is being put on by Kenny Mollica. It's going to be hard core from the looks of the sigh-up list. figured if I go, I could probably learn a lot. Or at least catch a view of the "spermy man" flying on a six-wheeler!

Ride On!

Utah Trish

Ps. ok UPc'ers, let make a date and ride huh?
ts